[5] ZOMBIE CAT

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            Baekhyun (pov)

I woke up to someone shaking me as I quickly got up and it was one of the guys. "Wake up, we have to go. There are zombies everywhere", he says quietly shouting. I looked and we were in the city.

"What are we doing here?", I asked. He ignored and was busy loading his gun, along with the others which was scary.

I started shaking Suho to wake up as well. "Hyung. Wake up. We have to go".

"What's going on?"he asked, confused, still tired.

"I don't know".

One of them looked back at us..."Okay on the count of three... Were all going to open our doors and make a run for that building, got it?", he says pointing at the clothing store just two blocks away.

"Why are we running?", Suho asked.

"We ran out of gas, so we have to make a run for it. But don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you", he winked looking at Suho.

"I have a boyfriend", he exclaimed. He started laughing.

"Cute", he whispered, but we all heard him clearly.

"Don't mind him", one guy said sitting next to me.

"Okay, but can I know your guys names?", I asked.

"I'm Jaemin, and that one is Taeyong. The other is Mark and Lucas", he greeted me with a smile which made me comfortable with him.

"Oh well thank you for saving us. My name is Baekhyun and this is Suho"...

"Pretty name for a pretty boy". Taeyong chuckled, referring to Suho as Suho Hyung rolled his eyes.

"Okay now that we all know each other, let's go", Lucas said.

"Remember! On the count of three, we all run for that building and do not stop!" Mark reminded me. Suho and I looked at each other nervously as we held each other's hands tightly.

"Don't worry Hyung, I won't let anything happen to you".

"One......Two.....THREE!!"

We all quickly opened our doors as we all ran as fast as we could towards the building. There were zombies everywhere. Lucas and Mark started shooting at them in front of us, while the other two were shooting from behind.

I held tightly to Suho's hand, as we ran as fast as we could, but then he tripped. "Hyung!". I ran back for him, and there was a zombie who was about to jump on him.

"Hyung!.... Duck!", I yelled as he quickly ducked, while I did a high jump and kicked the zombie back.

"Let's go. Hurry!", I shouted, helping him up.

"I think I twisted my leg".

"Quickly go on my back".

"Hurry- There's more coming!" Lucas exclaimed. He quickly got on as I started running, while the others kept shooting. No matter how much they shot at those creatures, they just wouldn't die. They were amazingly, but sadly strong.

"Hurry!"Mark said, opening the door wide open, waving his arm for us to hurry...

We entered the building, and Jaemin quickly shut the door, and locked it with a stick. The zombies kept banging the door as they were about to break in, me and the guys quickly rushed over and helped Taeyong close the door shut.

I was using all of my strength to push the door close, and finally, it did. That w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter