[4] BROKEN

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Chanyeol (pov)

We arrived at the house, and I quickly hopped out, and ran inside the house, with Yixing following. I kicked the door open as I rushed around the house looking to see if Baekhyun was here. The others rushed inside, locking the door and covering the windows. Yixing just fell to the floor crying knowing they weren't here. Chen walked over to him as he bent down comforting him.

"Where is he?!", I cried.

"I'm sure they're fine," Taehyung replied.

"Shut up! You were with him! How did you lose him!?", I yelled, making him tear up.

"Yah! Chanyeol, I understand why you're mad, but don't talk to him like that!", Jungkook scolded, backing me off.

I just rolled my eyes..."I'm going out to look for him", I exclaimed.

"You can't! There are still a lot of those creatures out there still", Minseok replied.

"I don't care! Baekhyun's still out there, along with Suho". I walked out, but then Chen and Sehun stopped me.

"Chanyeol please calm down!", they begged, holding me back.

"Aish let go! I'm going out to find him". One of those creatures saw us and ran towards us, but I didn't care. I only thought of Baekhyun, and Baekhyun only...along with Suho hyung.

"Chanyeol! Look out!!", Chen yelled. The girl creature got closer and was about to attack me, but then someone shot her down making me flinch. I looked up and it was five boys with one holding a gun pointing it at me. "Whoa-"

They came running up our porch, as they were heavily breathing, "Can we come in please?", they pleaded.

"Uhhh- yes hurry", Jongin said, as the boy's face lit up, sighing in relief that they let them in, despite the fact that they were strangers. They came running in as I shut the door just in time, as those creatures were banging, trying to break down the door.

We all then backed away from the door as I looked back at those five boys.

."Who are you guys?", Jongin asked.

"Uhhh..My name is Mingyu, and these are my best friends...Seungcheol, Wonwoo, Jun, and Seokmin", he greeted with a weak smile and put the gun down on the counter to let us know that they weren't gonna harm us.

"Thank you for letting us in...We really appreciate it", Seungcheol said.

"You're welcome... By the way, I'm Jongin, Taehyung and the rest of these guys are our friends", Jongin introduced. I walked off still sad that we couldn't find Baekhyun or Suho anywhere, but someone then grabbed my arm...

I looked back and it was that boy, Mingyu. "Thank you-"...

"Whatever", I replied carelessly and walked upstairs and into Baekhyun's room.

                             Jongin (pov)

Chanyeol then walked upstairs. "Sorry. He's usually not like that, he just...or we lost-", I said but then stopped, on the verge of crying.

Sehun comes towards me and hugs me tightly, making me cry on his chest. "Don't cry, it's okay",he comforted.

"We lost some of our group as well", Mingyu says, getting my attention.

"Really I'm sorry-".

"They were right behind us, but then we looked back and t-they were g-gone", he said tearing up as his friends went and comforted him as well.

                        Minseok (pov)

I peeked through the window, and see those creatures everywhere, still wandering.

"What are we going to do? We can't stay here for long...We're gonna run out of food and we don't have anything to protect ourselves with", Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"You’re right. We need to get out of here and into the forest", I said.

"Why the forest?".

                         Chanyeol (pov)

As I walked down the hallway, I passed by Suho hyung room as I saw Yixing on the bed, weeping. I also saw that he was holding onto a photo of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter