[10] REUNITED

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             Baekhyun (pov)

I ran down an alleyway, while the walkers kept chasing after me. Damn, don't they ever get tired?! I was losing my breath and my legs couldn't run any longer. I started running slower, trying to catch my breath hoping someone would come save me.

"Hey! Over here", someone shouted.

 I looked up and saw a guy in all black. I ran towards him as he shot some of the walkers down.

 "Hurry, let's go!". We both ran, but then ended up at a dead end.

Luckily I spotted a ladder. "Look".

The guy quickly ran and grabbed onto it and started climbing, while I followed behind, but then one of the walkers caught my foot, trying to drag me back down. I used my other foot and started kicking their face and hands to let go.                

After making it fall, I continued climbing but then felt like the ladder was about to fall.

 "Hurry up", the guy yelled.

 I looked down and they were shaking it, some even tried climbing up the ladder. I climbed even faster and finally reached the roof. I quickly kicked down the ladder, with the help of the guy.               

I then fell to the floor breathing heavily, while pain was just flowing through my whole body, especially my legs. The guy also fell to the floor trying to catch his breath as well.

 "Thank you".

 "Whatever", he replied rudely.

                           Jungkook (pov)

"Did Taehyung and Jongin come back yet?", I asked Sehun.

"Nope, but I'm starting to get worried", he replied.

"Should we go look for them?".

"Yeah, we should".

We grabbed our guns and started walking towards Chanyeol and everyone else who was setting up the tents, "We'll be back Kyungsoo", I said.

"Where are you guys going?", Chanyeol asked.

"Look for Taehyung and Jongin".

 "Okay, but-", then he paused and pulled out his gun. I looked back thinking it was a walker, but no.....it was Taehyung being held by guys with a gun pointed at his face.

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung cried......

"Who the hell are you?! Let go of him!", I shouted, outraged, pointing the gun at him. Then another guy pops out with Jongin, with two other boys.

"Jongin? Hey! Let go of them", Sehun shouted, pulling the trigger.

 "Shoot, and a bullet goes in their head", he warned.

 "Put down your guns or else-", the other guy yelled, pushing the gun harder into their faces.

We all looked at each other, and Minseok nodded his head. I slowly put my gun on the floor still looking at Taehyung who was crying. It breaks my heart when he's crying.

"Okay now give them back". He started laughing.

"I don't think so-".

 "What?! I'm going to kill you-", I then stopped when he clicked his gun.

"Please don't hurt him", I begged.

 "Why do you care so much for this one? Oh, wait...Is this your boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter