[11] FIRE-PIT SMOKE

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           Taeyoung (pov)

"Damn it", Mark shouted, aggressively hitting the car wheel.

 "What?".

 "We just ran out of gas", he complained.

"What are we going to do now?", I asked, frustrated.

 "We could possibly just get another car", Jaemin suggested.

 "Yeah sure, let's just walk past all those walkers and just hop in and drive off again", I replied sarcastically.

"Well then what are we going to do? We're in the middle of the forest and it's almost night-time and we-", then we heard shouting from outside. What the?

 "Baekhyun?", Suho said as he rushed out of the car and followed the noise.

 "Suho!", I quietly yelled, trying to grab him but he was already far away.                   

I hopped out and chased after him, while the others followed.

"Suho- Stop!".

 "That might be Baekhyun". he says and continues on running. The screaming got louder and louder. I was starting to feel like there were walkers coming after us.

 "Baekhyun?", Suho said softly.

 "Shh! You don't know if that really is him, it could be a zombie", I exclaimed.

We started walking slowly as we got closer to the noise. We heard the screaming again and then spotted a group of boys. Who are they?

 "Hey away!", one of them screamed trying to fight off some of the walkers.

"Let's go back", Lucas says, getting all of our attention.

 "We have to help them!", Suho exclaimed.

 "That will just cause us more problems and besides we have our own problem", he replied.

"Sorry Suho, but everyone's on their own now", I say. Suho looked at me being disappointed, but I ignored it and followed Lucas.

                                  Suho (pov)

Unbelievable! Lucas walked away, with everyone else following.

"You cowards", I scoffed and ran to help the group of boys.

 "Yah!", I shouted trying to get the zombie's attention to lead them away. The boys all looked up, as the walkers slowly looked back at me, and started running towards my direction. ! I didn't think this through...            

"Run", I shouted at the boys. I started running, leading them away, while all the walkers were behind, desperate to eat me.

"Yeah keep on coming my direction", I shouted running backwards, but then tripped over a rock twisting my ankle, again.

The walkers were getting closer, but then Taeyoung, Jaemin, Mark, and Lucas tackled them by surprise and started hitting them with rocks, smashing their heads. Gross.

"Are you okay?", Taeyoung asked, helping me up.

 "I'm fine".

"Are you dumb? You could've died", Taeyoung scolded.

"But I didn't and I knew you guys were going to come back", I chuckled.

 "Ugh Idiot ". I then started aching in pain as I looked down at my ankle seeing a bruise.

 "Do you want me to carry you?". I looked at him in disgust.

"No! I'm good".

"But your leg, you can barely walk".

 "I'm fine! You don't need to baby me", I rolled my eyes. Lucas, Jaemin, and Mark finally killed those damn walkers and headed over to us.

 "You could've killed us all", Lucas yelled. 

"I'm sor-".

 "We're all fighting to survive this and you only care about yourself!"...

"Lucas stop!", Taeyoung shouted.

 "We should've never saved you guys", he replied and walked away being pissed. Oh hell no! I walked up to him and slapped him leaving him surprised.               

"YOU WOULD'VE NEVER MADE IT OUT OF THAT ING STORE IF IT WEREN'T FOR BAEKHYUN!! BAEKHYUN IS THE REASON WHY YOU'RE STILL HERE!! YOUR HERE AND BAEKHYUN IS...B-BAEKHYUN IS-", I stopped and started crying, being pissed.

Everyone then went silent as I stood there feeling like a fool.

--

I wiped my tears, and looked up seeing everyone being awkward.

 "I didn't mean what I said- I was just mad", Lucas apologized.

 "No you're right as well! I only cared about myself, forgetting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter