[13] MISTAKE

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 WEEKS LATER 

 

                             Baekhyun (pov)

Just a few months ago, my life was blissfully normal. I had everything I wanted. I didn't have any concerns or worries, but that seems like it was an eternity ago.

It's hard to believe it's only been six weeks. God knows what state the rest of the world is in. They shut off the city's power, water, and communication. As if shutting us down and pretending Seoul never existed could stop this pandemic from going global.

Damn government.

I miss Jongin, Taehyung, Suho, and especially Chanyeol, along with everyone else. Where are you guys?! Why haven't you guys come back to find me?  I think I've lost hope of you guys still being alive. :'(

--

"Baekhyun?" someone calls from inside, making me snap out of my thoughts. I quickly wiped my tears.

"Oh, found you. What are you doing here?", Taemin asked.

"Just enjoying this ugly view", I chuckled.

"Well let's go?".

 "Where?".

"We're running out of food, so we have to go out", he says.

"Oh that's right".

--

"Are you ready to go?", Taemin asked.

"Yup", Taehyun and I replied.

"No you're not going Taehyun!", Taemin exclaimed.

"Why not?!", he whined.

"You're too young, and it's dangerous out there".

"I'm not a kid anymore Taemin. You can't protect me all the time", he angrily cried and stormed off to his room.

"Just let him be, he'll eventually get over it", Taemin's mother replied.

"Onew? Are you not going?", I asked.

"Nah".

"Lazy ", Taemin said under his breath, which made me chuckle.

"Okay let's go- You got your mask? Jacket? Gloves?", Taemin checked.

"Yup".

"Wait, don't forget this", Taemin's mother says as we looked back and see her holding a walkie talkie.               

"Oh yeah how could I forget these"...She hands us one and keeps the other.

"Remember. If you guys are in trouble...Call us right away", she exclaimed, being nervous for us.

"Don't worry mom. We'll be okay", Taemin says, hugging his mother and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry too much- I won't let anything happen to him", I say.

"Thank you Baekhyun- You keep yourself safe as well".

"I will". After we both walked out the door, and into the empty hallway...

"Good luck and please be safe". We both nod our heads.

"Do you guys mind getting me bee-"...Taemin shuts the door, cutting off Onew.

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?", I asked, seeing that he's been moody lately.

"Onew is just annoying. He doesn't help at all, but complains. I'm so close to throwing him out and feeding him to the walkers!", Taemin complained as I just chuckled.

"Don't pay too much attention to him...Okay let's go. We don't have all day".

                             Narrator (pov)

Chen and Jungkook walk into the tent and start jumping on Chanyeol to wake up.

"Are you just going to sleep all day!", Chen complains.

 Chanyeol puts the pillow over his head, annoyed.

 "Hurry up and wake up!", Jungkook yelled.

"Get out", Chanyeol mumbled tiredly.

"Hahaha let's go Jungkook". Chanyeol is now alone and annoyed that he has to get up. He slowly got up and walked out seeing everyone doing their regular chores.

Taehyung, Jongin, and Suho were cooking breakfast. Seventeen, except Doyoung and Kun, were out somewhere hunting. EXO roaming around the area watching out for any walkers, Seventeen and BTS was doing laundry.

He rubs his face and walks away, heading for the lake to wash up and also to brush his teeth. He arrives and does what he needs to do.

                                   (NCT)

Lucas, Jaemin, Mark, and Taeyoung walked slowly and quietly towards the deer who was eating peacefully. They got closer and were getting ready to aim until Taeyoung accidentally stepped on a branch that scared the deer away.

Lucas throws his gun to the ground being pissed that that was the only deer around, and quite possibly the last.

"Really Taeyoung!", Jaemin shouts.

"Sorry I didn't think I was going to step on a damn branch", he replied dramatically.

"Ughh. That was for dinner...Now we have to starve ourselves, again", Lucas complained.

Lucas and Mark walked back to the campsite an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter