Club

Make it happen

As soon as Minjeong stepped into the night club, everyone's eyes were on her. Some girls were even started to whisper among each other, thinking of a way to get her attention. Minjeong wore her poker face and tried to find her best friend, the reason why she's there in the first place. 

Ningning was having a last minute hang out with her colleagues and invited her friends including Minjeong. When Minjeong finally saw Ningning, she raised her hand and waved at her which successfully gained Ningning's attention who was sitting with her colleagues not far away from the dance floor.

Ningning grinned and gave her a thumbs up when Minjeong gestured that she would just hang around the bar area. Minjeong sat down on the stool and ordered a drink, she put her phone on silent first before taking a sip on her drink. She was feeling stressed out due to work so she needed no interruption to have fun tonight.

"H-Hi."

Minjeong only gave a short glance to her left before looking away from the shy girl who just greeted her. The girl does not seem to give up as she tried to come closer but Minjeong quickly stood up and left the bar to go to the dance floor. She was in no mood to entertain any girls tonight, not anymore. 

The DJ immediately caught her eyes and understood right away to change the song. Minjeong is a regular alright and she's close with the DJ. The DJ knew what songs Minjeong would like to dance to. 

She doesn't mind by Sean Paul featuring Faydee started to play once Minjeong just reached the middle of the dance floor. Minjeong began to sway her body following the song's intro while closing her eyes. She's tipsy and felt the need to let loose after lots of work.

She opened her eyes as soon as the beat of the song changed into an upbeat one and started to change the way she dance. She enjoyed herself while dancing, ignoring her surrounding. She was just there, feeling herself. All the other people were trying to enjoy the song just like her but they got distracted by how smooth Minjeong's movement were.

Many of them tempted to come close to her and dance with her but they know better. Minjeong never entertain anyone and will always give her signature cold glare to whoever trying to get their hands on her. Even when she came with her fling, they did not ever get to dance closely with Minjeong. She always refused to be touched by them all.

Unknown to Minjeong, Jimin and Aeri had arrived when the song first changed for Minjeong earlier so they witnessed everything. Aeri laughed and left Jimin to stand there blankly to go to Ningning instead.

No one noticed Jimin's presence yet because they couldn't take their eyes off Minjeong. Minjeong was wearing her tight black jeans with a black suede ankle boots, a black crop top covered with her grey flannel but her flannel kept sliding off her shoulders while she dance. Jimin took time to stare at Minjeong's beautiful figure and kept watching until the song was done.

When another song was played, that's when Jimin started to move her feet. Feel me by Selena Gomez is playing now. Jimin saw how Minjeong closed her eyes and started to sway slowly again now, trying to follow the rhythm of the song.

However, Minjeong suddenly opened her eyes when she smell a very familiar scent around her and that's when her eyes met with Jimin's piercing ones. Her eyes automatically checked Jimin out from head to toe. Jimin wore a denim shorts matched with a white long-sleeved turtleneck crop top and an ankle strap black high heels. She looks fine, so fine that Minjeong can't help but falling all over for her.

Some gasps could be heard when people started to realised that Yoo Jimin was there. Jimin threw a sharp glare behind Minjeong, at the guy who was dancing nearer to Minjeong out of everyone else who then froze on his spot when he saw Jimin. 

It turned out that Jimin noticed how he was slowly trying to get closer to dance behind Minjeong without Minjeong knowing. Once Minjeong is at her reach, Jimin quickly circled her arm around her waist and pulling her into her front while her eyes still glaring at the guy behind Minjeong. 

"Back off." Jimin said coldly, it was the first time they witnessed the famous kind hearted Yoo Jimin to be that cold to someone in public.

Minjeong's heart was wilding inside, her body was pressed against Jimin and she was panting after the dance yet she can feel Jimin's racing heart as well as she put her right palm on her chest while her other hand on Jimin's hips.

She looked up at Jimin's cold face. Jimin was slightly more taller than usual because of the heels she's wearing. Minjeong's gaze stays on Jimin's face, taking in how sharp her jawline is and how gorgeous she is especially that y mole of hers that she love so much.

Only when the guy bowed before leaving while mumbling "sorry" few times then Jimin sighed and finally looked at Minjeong again. 

'Oh god'

It took all of Jimin's sanity to stop herself from kissing Minjeong right there and then.

"Do you still want to dance?" She asked Minjeong and Minjeong just shook her head.

"I want to rest now. When did you come?"

"Few minutes ago." Jimin answered and hold Minjeong properly as she guided her out of the dance floor.

They found their way to Ningning, Aeri and the others.

"Yo, sup!" Aeri giggled. Jimin only rolled her eyes.

Everyone saw what happened in the dance floor, Aeri and Ningning were more than delighted to witness the scene before their eyes earlier. 

Ningning's colleagues all greeted Jimin and Minjeong when they came. Jimin then took a sit at the edge beside Aeri before pulling Minjeong on her laps. Minjeong scratches her head in confusion, she used to be the one who will take the lead in a relationship yet now, Jimin is the one doing it all. 

Ningning chuckled seeing Minjeong's adorable confused face but she is satisfied with how Jimin is treating her. 

'It's time that you are finally being taken care of instead of you taking care of someone now, Minjeongie' Ningning thought. 

"Never imagined that we will get to hang around you guys." Somi said, a mutual friend of both Ningning and Aeri. 

"It's a new era now." Ningning winked while the rest just laughed. 

"I'm a fan, by the way." Ryujin said, one of Ningning's friends as well. She had her arms wrapped around Lia, who was sitting beside her. Jimin and Minjeong take note of all their names and only speaks when necessary. Yeji and Yuna only stayed for a while before they went to the dance floor to enjoy. 

"We heard a lot about Minjeong. Usually she would just mind her own business whenever Ningning asked her to join our outing." Chaeryeong said. 

"Told you, it will be different this time because we have Jimin and Aeri now." Ningning said. 

"What did you usually do?" Jimin asked Minjeong. 

"Just... Dancing and talking to some other girls." Minjeong shrugged. 

"You mean, flirting?" Aeri asked and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Nah. Minjeong never flirt. It was the girls who flirt with her first. She just entertained them for the sake of killing her boring free time." Ningning answered instead of Minjeong. 

"Yeah. The girls then will brag to their friends that Minjeong was their girlfriend but all of them were actually just a temporary date or partner." Lia said. 

"Right. Minjeong, you have never been into a serious relationship with any of them." Ryujin said this time. 

"No one's good enough." Minjeong shrugged her shoulders off. Then everyone looked at Jimin.

"Why are you smiling?" Ningning asked, teasing Jimin who immediately cleared .

"Nothing. Uhh, Minjeong and I will go now. You guys have fun." Jimin said and asked Minjeong to stand up.

"Need some time alone huh?" Aeri teased.

"Shut up." Jimin rolled her eyes again before pulling Minjeong with her.

"Aw, now we're left on our own again." Ryujin said.

"Let them be. We can hang out with them some other time properly." Ningning laughed.

 

Jimin and Minjeong went outside holding hands. Jimin brought her to her car but did not get inside. Instead, she leaned on her car hood and pulled Minjeong in between her legs.

"What are we doing here?" Minjeong asked.

"Hm. I just want to talk to you alone. Its too loud inside." Jimin answered.

"Ah. Alright."

"You danced well." Jimin smiled at her.

"I should be. I always dance when I come to the club." Minjeong said.

"Is it?"

"Yeah."

"I can't let you dance with anyone else then." Jimin said.

"Don't worry about it. I never dance with just anyone."

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"If I want to dance with you."

"You are okay."

Jimin's face brightened hearing that and Minjeong chuckled seeing her cute happy face.

"I am okay huh. Is that my privilege?" Jimin asked teasingly.

"Let's just say because it's you."

"Because it's me? Hmm. I like that." Jimin put Minjeong's hands on her shoulders before standing up straight.

Jimin cupped Minjeong's face and smiled sweetly at her.

"I'm glad I came."

"So you can take me away?"

"That and I get to see you dance too."

"Mm."

"I really want to kiss you earlier." Jimin said and caressed Minjeong's face gently, Minjeong leaned on Jimin's hand and closed her eyes.

"Minjeong."

"Hm?"

"Can I?"

Minjeong opened her eyes to stare into Jimin's loving eyes.

"Can you what?"

"Kiss you."

"Depends on where do you want to kiss."

Jimin laughed and nodded her head. She understands of course. So she slowly leaned in and kissed Minjeong's forehead. She kissed her forehead two more times before pulling away to look at Minjeong's face.

"Is that okay?" She asked her.

"Yeah." Minjeong smiled before hugging Jimin, feeling her face blushing on getting a forehead kiss from her.

'I'll wait until you are completely ready to open up your heart for me again, Minjeong' Jimin thought.