: 숨다

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

숨다
____
 

 

Mina was surprised after seeing the thing inside the tote bag. 
Magazines and 'clothes?' underneath it, Mina thought.

She checked all the magazines in the first tote bag flipping something here and there not expecting something to caught her interest, not until she checked the second magazine's first page.

'holy '

It was Chaeyoung, wearing a pink tight half long sleeved dress. Mina now realized that the girl worked as a model. She thought why did the girl hid it from them, it's not bad, she said in her head and flipped more, she read the article and interviews about the girl, she badly want to keep this. It's a rare sight for Mina seeing this side of Chaeyoung with a short blonde hair. She tilted her head back and run her fingers through her hair and sighed out of frustration.

 

"WHY, IS THIS SO SHORT?!"

 

Mina asked the magazine itself, it obviously entertained her. Well who wouldn't be?
She looked for more, literally finding that one particular cute face. It didn't disappoint her actually, she did found, but only a couple of pages with Chaeyoung still having that short blonde hair of hers. She checked the clothes underneath it, a black stick on bra and more black clothes for modeling, Mina shut her eyes tight after taking a look on it and blushed thinking of the girl wearing this clothes. She quickly put it back in place. While sitting on the floor, an invisible bulb popped out of Mina's head, an idea for short. She grabbed her phone and picture all of the magazine pages showing the small girl, saving all of them in her gallery. Her idea isn't finished yet. Mina text Jihyo reminding the singer that her car will be borrowed. She have this gut feeling that her searched location might be right so she'll go for it and planned to check the smaller girl.

It was 9:29pm, Mina counted the seconds waiting for it to turn thirty while looking outside, focused on that one building.

'9:30pm'

The three numbers blinked once. The girl elegantly got out of the car with a cap and a hoodie pulled back with matching black leather pants and white shoes. The guard did let her come in once she removed her cap, Mina went to the receptionist and asked if there's someone named 'Son Chaeyoung' working for them. The woman in uniform did agreed and asked Mina if she's a relative or not, she said she's a friend of hers and came because she's fetching the smaller girl making the woman nod her head and say 'ah', more like show an expression showing that she understood. Before the receptionist say where her period will end Mina asked for her schedule instead, the uniformed woman think twice but gave it anyway because of Mina's beautiful begging eyes.

 

"Thank you very much"

 

Mina said after she got her roommate's schedule for OhBoy.
She happily walked going through Jihyo's car.

'her contract will en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter