: 갈색

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

갈색

____

____

 

 

"damn myoui"

Big eyed, and just, wow very amazed, the thing you should probably said when you saw the goddess face in front of you while holding her notebook thats wrapped on her arms. Well who wouldn't if that pretty blonde friend finally changed her hair to brown and banged one.

"we good?" 

Mina, the former blondie, nodded once while saying her word at her friend indirectly asking if she picked it good and 'lets go?'.

"you "look" good"

Jihyo did the quotes in her fingers and said making Mina show her gummy smile. They start walking forward slowly, other students passing by, not caring if someone's behind. Well who the hell would? in their situation its watch your front since its all forward, like one direction, oh and also no running in the hallways. They stopped and waited where Chaeyoung's room is, sending some random chitchats here and there until Jihyo blurted out something about someone who they are waiting for. 

"I like how Chaeyoung have that y body even if she's small" 

Mina choked on her own saliva. She blinked many times then turned her head slowly facing Jihyo, questioning her with a look.

"what? Its true! Don't tell me you ain't agreeing"

"what the heck are you thinking about my kid?"

Mina asked the woman as if she's the girl's parent then chuckled after.

"Excuse me? She. Is. MY. Child"

"after talking about her like that? No way park, shut up"

"oh come on, don't pretend like you ain't having that erted look after she came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her"

Mina gasped, exaggerating her shocked face or expression.

"How. Dare. You, lie, in front of me"

"Lie my you er"

Jihyo stuck her tongue out. The two continued to bicker while waiting for their said child. The two stopped when they finally heard the room's door opening. They waited for Chaeyoung to come out.
Mina saw the small girl after some students came out before her, adoring how cute the smaller girl looked while searching for them. Once Jihyo saw the smaller girl, instead of approaching her she grabbed Mina's wrist and pulled her away silently chuckling at her own idea.

"The heck are you doing?"

She asked Jihyo who's bending her back a little looking like she's hiding from someone.

"Lets hide, I wanna scare her"

Jihyo answered making Mina wheeze at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter