: 둔둔둔두우우우우운~

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

둔둔둔두우우우우운~
__________________

 

 

Their classes finally started. Mina, Jihyo and Chaeyoung, oh and also Jeongyeon get along well. Jihyo and Chaeyoung are now waiting for Mina and Jeongyeon in the cafeteria. Chaeyoung told her unnie that she'll order their food since the line is starting to get longer. The 3 roommates didn't get to know Jeongyeon's 1 other roomie yet. 
Yeri and Seulgi are the names of the two. While Chaeyoung's in the line, she just watch her Jihyo unnie's back or their table waiting for the other two blondies and her turn to order hers and Jihyo's meal. The girl in front of her suddenly laughed because of her friend's joke making the girl stumble backwards and accidentally elbowed her chest making her move back.

"Ow"

She groaned but the guy at the back caught her before she lost her balance.

"Hey! Watch it, can't you see there's someone here at the back?!"

The guy slightly yelled at the girl in front of Chaeyoung.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sunbaenim, I'm sorry too miss"

The pale girl apologized with a teasing smile on her face, her friend bowed too but it doesn't look that sincere because of her smile. Maybe still not getting over with that joke, Chaeyoung thought in her head. The pale girl quickly turned her back at Chaeyoung.

"Are you okay?"

The guy asked her making her turn her head and look back at him while both of her hand still on the middle of her chest.

"Does it hurt?"

The guy added a question, concerned.

"No its fine, thank you sunbaenim"

Chaeyoung bowed her head. Before it's already her turn she saw the two blondie that they're waiting for are already at the table. Jeongyeon waved at her then go in line with other students. Mina followed where Jeongyeon is waving at using her look. She quickly smiled when she caught the little girl's eyes. She sat beside Jihyo and talked with her. Chaeyoung waited for her and Jihyo's food in the waiting line after she ordered. The guy who helped her a while ago stood next to her also waiting for his food.

"You a freshman? Hoo..bae?"

The guy tilted his head after he stopped completing 'hoobae' and look at her charmingly. Chaeyoung almost wheezed, thinking that he acted cute in front of her. Good thing she kept it hidden, not wanting to disrespect.

"Yes sunbae"

She nodded and mirrored his smile slightly looking up at him even if he's already bending his back a little. The guy chuckled and looked away. Chaeyoung saw him mouthing (귀여워-cute). She smiled feeling proud of herself.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, worldwide handsome. Nice to meet you"

The guy said then wiggled his eyebrows two times. Chaeyoung laughed and shook her head.

"My name's Son Chaeyoung, nice to meet you too sunbae"

Chaeyoung again bowed her head. The cafeteria staff one by one put her ordered food in the tray in front her. Someone suddenly put their hands in her shoulders, she quickly looked back and revealed the person's face for her.

"Hi Chaengchaeng"

Mina said while looking up the menu and stood at the left side of Chaeyoung. Mina sneakily wrap her right arm around the girl's waist making the little girl smile while checking the menu. Chaeyoung sensed that Mina will help her carry the tray since its two and a little bit heavy for her to hold both. Mina side eyed Jin who's still looking at Chaeyoung with a smile, she pulled Chaeyoung closer to her securing the small girl with her arms. Mina gave a look on Jin which the guy lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter