: 좋은 사람

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

좋은 사람
_________

 

 

Chaeyoung slowly opened the door meeting Mina's soft gaze lying flatly on her bed while playing something on her switch, the woman raised and sat on her bed watching the girl come in.
The small girl turned the lights on making Mina shut her eyes and blink multiple times to get used at the lighting making Chaeyoung chuckle.

"I think its a bad idea playing with the lights off tonight unnie"

She chuckled, while removing the buttons of her cardigan leaving herself wearing a white camisole top, not forgetting to her jeans too not caring that she's in the same room with someone, not to much of a big deal they're 'both girls' anyway. Mina thought but still blushed.
She looked away but her eyes automatically looked back watching the girl bend removing her jeans showing Mina a nice view of her .
Oh, she removed her top too, almost now.

"Goddamnit"

Mina whispered to herself. After seeing Chaeyoung's y back, now wearing white night dress with red flower patterns covering her body. The taller girl focused at the end of her feet waiting for the girl who sat across her bed talk.

"About the thing"

"Yeah?"

Mina replied after hearing Chaeyoung hesitatingly say her word. Mina now looked directly at her eye encouraging the girl to talk but end up the other one avert it somewhere hoping to find things that'll distract her. Mina stayed, hoping her to look back.

"sorry if I'm telling this just now. I didn't have the courage to talk about it this past few weeks"

"It's fine, go on"

Then there, Chaeyoung just said it. She said what Mina found out a while ago. She pretended she didn't knew and smiled, saying it's fine to hide things we need sometimes. Chaeyoung continued to apologize saying she'll tell this to Jihyo tomorrow which Mina agreed. Understanding the girl too much, well she felt like it, she felt like she doesn't have anything to do and just support the girl, but there's a part of her that she deeply wanted to claim Chaeyoung all hers when she saw the scene after the latter got out of the building. 
Mina's jealous, but she doesn't know what she should be really jealous of.

"You must be tired. You should take a rest now it's already half past twelve"

Mina said in a caring way making Chaeyoung hum and lie on her bed facing Mina's direction. The taller girl switched their lights of and proceeded back to her bed, facing the ceiling.

"I'll give you a ride from now on. Can I?

-Always?"

Mina continued to ask, or more like an offer to the girl who's eyes are closed. Chaeyoung chuckled.

"It's fine, you don't need to but thank you I appreciate it"

The small girl smiled but Mina really insisted leaving Chaeyoung have no other choice but to agree. Gladly both of them are happy with it.

Good ol friends seemed like they're dating but aren't. Chaeyoung started to get more and more comfortable with the two gamers. Two weeks have passed Chaeyoung finally joined another club of her choice except for art. All of the clubs always require a project or a little performance of them proving that they deserve to be a member of the club they will join. The smaller one got into the group project since she passed the single performance audition. Mina on the other side had no difficulty becoming one of the club. Since she did ballet for a decade and a year and also a former member of her past university's dance club. After fetching Chaeyoung on her work they walked straight ahead in a practice room to a building next to theirs.

"I'm getting nervous about this more than performing tomorrow"

Chaeyoung chuckled making Mina giggle out loud at the girl who over reacted looking like she's having a heart attack with a frown on her face.

"Geez, it's just me. I mean no, try to perform like its the real thing okay? Don't tense up you can do it"

She cheered the girl up. Mina sat on the sofa facing the big mirror while fixing up the audio, getting ready. Chaeyoung stood with her black sweater and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter