: 여기?

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

여기?

_____

_____

 

 

"Hello, my name's Son Chaeyoung I guess I'll be your roomie, nice to meet you"

The girl named Chaeyoung said and then bowed with hands clasped in front her before them.

Mina had agape after seeing the girl from the convenience store's now right in front of her. She couldn't believe that she'll be their dorm mate.
Jihyo introduced herself with a big smile and bowed too leaving Mina with slightly opened and her finger pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Hello! Welcome I'm Park Jihyo, nice to meet you too! And this is.."

Jihyo look at the woman who's still staring at the smaller girl. She nudge her making Mina finally speak.

"H-h-Hi there, Myoui Mina, nice too meet you again"

Mina offered her left hand automatically but Chaeyoung stared at it for a second then move her eyes to her both occupied hand. Mina noticed it and apologize quickly and just bowed instead but Chaeyoung already put the things down now offering her hand as soon as Mina already bowed. Jihyo watched how awkward the scene in front of her and questioned how did she became friends with Mina inside her brain.

The two chuckled before Mina grabbed her hand softly and shook it. Mina and Chaeyoung shared the same look and smile after they both released their hands from each other. Jihyo cleared .

"Sooo"

Jihyo clasped her hands together.

"Let me give you a hand there Chaeyoung, and, let's go to your room, yeah?"

Jihyo said while smiling at the cute nerdy girl. Chaeyoung smiled back clearly showing her deep dimples in front of them.

"Sure, thank you Jihyo unnie"

"I'll help you with it too"

Mina said then carried the shopping bag.

"Oh, thank you Mina unnie"

Chaeyoung said then followed Jihyo. Mina slowly followed them behind too carrying Chaeyoung's shopping bag like it's the most precious thing in the world.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter