: 대박 (edited)

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

대박 

____

 

Mina with her new bought tim bag, walked through the hallways with her friend, Jihyo, while using her phone checking what's coming up on their clubs group chat. The goddess took a peek on her phone checking what's up with it and why Mina would suddenly make a face like that.

 

"You look like you have a lot in your mind there's actually nothing interesting on that, are you thinking of something else?"

 

Mina ignored her question, suddenly slowing down her pace making the goddess look at her annoyed for taking too long to answer her.

 

"Our hectic schedules are finished"

 

Mina answered unrelated to Jihyo's question. The short haired brunette rolled her eye.

 

"Yeah but you better answer my question after that"

 

"And"

 

Mina continued and squinted her eye thinking deeply while Jihyo look at her unamused.

 

"There's a school field trip, I haven't list myself up yet"

 

"Eh?! Really? Why didn't you tell me?!"

 

Jihyo couldn't believe Mina. It was her whose in charge listing students in their batch, yet Mina will still, maybe, the last one who will be on her list.

 

"jesus, be thankfull I haven't submitted the list yet"

 

"Yeah, I am. Very" 

Mina smiled like a kid and looked at Jihyo after saying those.

 

"Oh hey Mina, go to the sudden big party one of our seniors held, alright?"

 

"Yeah yeah, alcohol agai-

 

"JIHYO-YA!!"

 

Jeongyeon's sudden appearance in the hallway cut their convo off. She grabbed the goddess by putting her arms around the small figure after she greeted Mina, Jihyo breakthrough the blonde's grip getting annoyed with that indirect mocking of her height. Jeongyeon told Mina that she'll borrow Jihyo for a while confidently not asking for permission knowing Mina won't mind. Mina saw that Jeongyeon had a company after Jihyo bowed and introduce herself at the unknown girl.

 

"Nice to meet you I'm Im Nayeon"

 

She heard the woman with glasses wearing a gray jacket said. Mina waved her hand and bowed after making an eye contact at the familiar girl. She heard Jihyo introduce her to Nayeon before she even do it herself. Jeongyeon said she's the student that she helped with her project but Nayeon quickly corrected that Jeongyeon just ruined it all completely that's why she helped to make a new one.

 

"Bye Mina!"

 

"Take care, text me if Chaeyoung's already with you or you'll use the car"

 

The three bid her goodbye, Mina not joining them for some reason. She ringed Chaeyoung knowing that her class have ended-

 

:Oh, Mina unnie what is it?

 

But actually not. She heard Chaeyoung was just whispering with her professor's loud voice at the background. Mina quickly apologized planning to end the call right away.

 

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry. Call me if you're done oka-"

 

:Miss Son please tell your boyfriend to not call you between our class

 

The other line was filled with chuckles because of the professors tone of teasing. Mina chuckled hearing Chaeyoung's comment at her prof denying that she have a boyfriend. 

 

"I'll meet you later Chaeyoungie"

 

Mina said before ending the call not waiting for Chaeyoung's response. The smile was stuck on her face until she reached their apartment.

 

While waiting, Mina just played a game in her laptop to kill some time, ignoring the text messages popping on her phone from their club's group chat. Oh she got in the club by the way. She checked the time and stood up after seeing its half past five, remembering what Chaeyoung texted her after asking what time her class will end. She didn't bother to change her comfy sweatpants and just put on her brown jacket. 

 

She walked until she reached the front of their university, casually sitting in one of the benches there waiting for the smaller girl. There she checked the messages on her phone, now knowing what time the party is tonight.

 

"Mina unnie!!"

 

She heard a familiar voice called. She quickly stood up and walk with the girl.

 

"Sorry for interrupting you a while ago"

 

The taller apologized.

 

"Omo, its fine unnie. The class were a bit boring."

 

Chaeyoung shrugged. Mina asked the girl if she'll go to the party that Jihyo told her, opening a new topic for them to talk about. Chaeyoung disagreed making Mina explain to her what is it.

 

"Oh! I almost forgot about that, Yeah I gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter