: 神메뉴

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

神메뉴
______

______

 

Chaeyoung arrived at the lounge in the 7th floor where Mina and Jihyo are cooking. She saw another student there who's already eating in the lounge table.

"Oh, Hi there. Good Evening."

Said the short haired student at the girl who just came making Mina and Jihyo turn their heads at her direction.

"Hello, Good evening too"

Chaeyoung said back at the girl who proceeded eating after.

"Chaeyoung, you came just in time"

Jihyo said placed the food on the table while Chaeyoung stood then lean her hands on the table and the yellow chair's top rail. The smallest girl pout.

"I'm sorry I didn't make it to help"

She said after she sighed. Jihyo chuckled.

"It's fine, we can still do it tommorow"

Mina replied and sat next to the unknown girl for Chaeyoung. The three realized Chaeyoung didn't know this girl yet but the said girl immediately introduced herself.

"Hello, I almost forgot to introduce myself I'm Yoo Jeongyeon"

The tall girl said and offered her hand formally to Chaeyoung across the table. Which the girl gladly accepted.

"Son Chaeyoung, nice to meet you"

They both smiled at each other. Jeongyeon continued to dig in.

"Me and Mina both met Jeongyeon unnie just now"

Jihyo said at Chaeyoung while the two other girls nod at her sentence.

"So, Chaeyoung-ssi is the youngest here?"

Jeongyeon asked. Mina continued to eat after putting some food in Chaeyoung's plate babying her, Chaeyoung thanked her unnie.

"Yeah, she just came at the dorm a while ago. So let's get to know each other more here while eating. You up for it Jeongyeon unnie?"

Jihyo asked cheerfully.

"Sure, I'll start with mine, since I'm the oldest"

The three nodded in sync while chewing looking like a toddlers listening to their mom while eating.

"I'm born in 1996 November 1, I studied here for 3 years, so basically it's my last year now"

Jeongyeon said at the three making them amazed.

"So you three are freshmen?"

Jeongyeon asked.

"I just transferred, I'm taking business administration and music for two years, I'm going for a double"

Jihyo said.

"Cool, that's nice glad you can handle that. How old are you by the way?"

"20, February 1 1997"

Jihyo answered, still not removing the smile in her face until now.

"Oh~"

Both Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung reacted amused while Mina kept chewing looking at Chaeyoung expecting her to go next.

"How about you Mina-ssi, you don't look like you're from here"

Jeongyeon suddenly asked making her cough a little bit while still chewing. She took a sip in her glass with her pinky up.

"Yes unnie, I'm japanese"

"Oh, you already a citizen here? or you just took the international admissions or something?"

Jeongyeon asked, Chaeyoung and Jihyo kept listening.

"The second one but I'll get the citizenship soon, also 1997 too, March 24. I took med"

"Woah, same year with Jihyo-ssi, right? So you still have 4 years left huh, good luck then"

"Yes unnie, thank you"

Mina said and look at the last person who still didn't talk about hers yet.

"How about you Chaeyoung? I bet you're a freshman. Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter