: 괜찮아

KNOCK-ON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

괜찮아
______

______

 

 

It's been a few weeks. A normal one, they're all intellectual so they have no problem about their studies. But of course the need of hand will still happen sometimes, mostly coming from the freshman and Mina's always there to help the nursing student. It's Wednesday, no afternoon classes for the gamer girl. She's just in her room putting some blocks here and there in her game, then cursed when some creeper suddenly came. Once she got tired of it, she laid her back and stared at the ceiling thinking what to do next. Her phone beeped, someone's calling her. She quickly answered without looking for the caller's name.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey mochi mochi, I need help with something"

She quickly recognized the caller's voice, it was Jeongyeon. Mina rolled her eye after hearing the pun and chuckled with an annoyed smirk on her face.

"I don't know which chemical I should buy, I accidentally broke some nerd's project"

Jeongyeon asked. Mina sighed and slightly scold the girl. She ended up saying just send her what the student said to Jeongyeon, then she'll send a list of the things. Mina asked if the nerd student Jeongyeon was talking about is in the same department as her, since it's kinda related to hers. The tall one agreed, she asked for the name but Jeongyeon didn't replied and also didn't left her message on seen. Mina facepalmed, she called Jihyo after she checked the time. The latter quickly answered.

"What do you need Aptenodytes Forsteri?"

"You're already done with your class right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter