Chapter fifty nine

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon decided to slow down and enjoy his life with Yesung. He works from home and only occasionally goes in his office in his company. Yesung was worried that his education which brought him so many problem is now useless but Siwon calmed him down. They work together, in one room in their house and Siwon will know if his baby is too stressed and under too big pressure. His precious baby can’t get sick because of working too much so he is happy that he can look after him all the time. No one is standing in the way of their happiness - Yesung’s mother and father don’t really care about their son. Yes, Siwon would like to punch them for neglecting their son but on the other hand Yesung has a new family. He had to wait for many years but now he is surrounded by people who truly love him and care about him.

 

Yesung likes working from home. He doesn’t need to bother with suits and can wear comfy clothes, he usually works while wearing pajama. He misses Changmin but at least there aren’t the mean people who made fun of him in the office. Working from home also means that he can be little whenever he wants. Yesung still works but when he feels the need to go in his little space, he can let go of his worries and slip. Yesung also has a big playroom where are his toys so they aren’t everywhere around the house. He will get his playground but it is winter, they need to wait for few months before starting to build it. Yesung knows that he wants a slide, swings and a sandbox but he also knows that his daddy loves to spoil him and he will buy him much more than that.

 

Siwon loves their new home. It was hard to move all of their things and furniture in the new house and they also had to buy lot of new things. But now after three weeks, the house feels like the right home. Maybe that it is also the right time to buy a puppy. Siwon decided to adopt a puppy from a shelter, they don’t need to buy a puppy when there are so many poor dogs who need help. So one day they head in a shelter and Yesung spotted a cute puppy. The puppy is chocolate Labrador and Yesung immediately loves him. He named the puppy Choco and hugs him so much that Siwon thinks he is going to hurt him. Siwon knows that the puppy will mostly be his responsibility but Yesung is so happy that it is worth the more work. Yesung has to show the puppy to his uncles and Heebum glares on the puppy while Leeteuk is cooing on the small dog with red collar around its neck.

 

“Yesungie have puppy!”

 

Yesung is giggling while Choco his face and the uncles have to admit that the dog is cute. They bought lot of things for the puppy like a bed, food and toys but the problem is that Yesung wants to take the puppy in their bed. He thinks that the puppy will feel alone without its mommy and without them. Siwon doesn’t think that it is healthy to have a puppy in your bed so the maximum he does is putting the dog’s basket in their bedroom. Yesung refuses to sleep and watches the puppy so Siwon had to sing him a lullaby to help him with falling asleep. 

 

Siwon also bought a book about training a puppy and now he is ready to start teaching this puppy how to be a good boy. Siwon holds a treat for the puppy to see and stands in front of him.

 

“Sit!”

 

The puppy only tilted its head to a side and stares on Siwon. On the other hand there is someone who is a good boy. Yesung sat down on the floor right after hearing the command. Siwon is a bit confused when he turned around and sees his baby sitting on the floor and staring on him. Siwon groaned a bit but then the puppy looked on Yesung and sat down too. Siwon chuckled a bit because he is training both his baby and their puppy. And his baby is smarter than the dog. Yesung knows that he has to listen to his daddy so he doesn’t see anything bad on listening to the commands. Siwon tries to teach them how to come and the puppy is repeating it after his human brother Yesung. Siwon has to record a short video of this show because this is too funny!