Chapter twenty two

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

After one more night Siwon is back from Seoul and arrives very early in the morning. He sneaked inside the house with a gift for everyone and walks through the silent house. He walks upstairs but found their bedroom empty. He frowned and then went in bedroom of his friends. Siwon coos quietly because this is so cute. Yesung is sleeping nestled between Heechul and Leeteuk and Heechul is hugging him around his slim waist. Siwon leaned closer to his sleeping baby and kissed his cheeks few times until Yesung stirred around a bit and opened his eyes. He smiled after seeing daddy leaning above him and immediately threw his arms around his neck.

 

“Daddy is back!”

 

Siwon kissed his cheeks countless times and then picked him up.

 

“Ahhh I missed you so much!”

 

Siwon lifted him up in the air and Yesung laughs happily. He loves his strong daddy! Siwon put him down on his feet and they go downstairs so he can give the gifts to everyone. It is nothing special, only some chocolate and alcohol so they can have a little party before leaving Jeju. Yesung got box of Choco pie with green tea and fights to open it. Soon he is whining and reached his hands to his daddy to open it for him but Siwon shakes his head no.

 

“No chocolate before breakfast.”

 

Yesung whined again because he wants to eat it now but he can’t open it. Yesung starts to bite on edge of the box while Leeteuk cooks breakfast. Siwon takes fork and stabbed piece of mung bean pancake and brings it to Yesung’s lips. 

 

“Open up baby.”

 

Yesung closed his mouth and shakes his head no. It is clear that he decided to be stubborn and they can’t do anything about it. The little is fussy that he has to eat breakfast but not the delicious chocolate. Siwon sighed and then smiled.

 

“Open your mouth, here comes the train!”

 

Siwon didn’t think that it will work but Yesung really opened his mouth and eats. Siwon is slowly feeding him and then Heechul came with clothes for Yesung and started to dress him. Siwon isn’t surprised by the amount of cute clothes for Yesung because he knows that Heechul loves shopping more than anything. Heechul dressed him in striped T-shirt with animal collar with rabbit face and ears and denim jumpsuit and cooed because he adores this cute little. Yesung tugs on the jumpsuit because he wants to be and doesn’t understand why are they forcing clothes on him. He runs in the living room where are Donghae and Hyukjae. He sat on couch between them and grabs Donghae’s phone.

 

“Uncle, do you have some games in this?”

 

Donghae shakes his head no and Yesung pouted.

 

“Why?”

 

Donghae doesn’t know what to say and then pointed at Hyukjae.

 

“He has games in his phone and he has amazing new iPhone!”

 

Yesung quickly turned to uncle Hyukjae who handed him the device with a sad sigh. Yesung’s lips shaped into O and he started to play Pokémon Go. He started to run around and catching the little creatures until he ran into a glass door leading on terrace. He fell down and immediately started to cry. His forehead hurts and also a bit of blood runs out of his nose. Commando of worried daddy and two uncles ran to him with terrified expressions on their faces. Siwon wipes the bit of blood and inspect head of his little baby. Heechul rushes to him with bottle of warm milk and handed it to Siwon so the baby can calm down. Yesung is still crying but then latched on the bottle with his most favorite drink, well most favorite when he is in little space. Hyukjae almost cries because of a cracked screen of his phone.

 

“You are lucky that you are cute.”

 

Hyukjae sighed and Yesung’s teary eyes turned to him. 

 

“Sorry ..”

 

Hyukjae can’t be angry on such a lovely creature. Siwon is gently blowing on the red mark on Yesung’s forehead and kissed his cheek. Yesung is on his bottle and after a while he fell asleep on Siwon’s chest with the half finished bottle in his tiny hands. Siwon slowly got up and carried him upstairs to tuck him in bed. His baby has such a terrible day right after his daddy came back. Siwon laid him on the bed and gives him his plushies and pacifier. Then he put opened box of the choco pies on bed next to him and silently left the bedroom.

 

After six more days of playing in the swimming pool and enjoying everything what Jeju offers, their holidays ended and it is time to fly back in Seoul. Yesung is sad that they need to leave but Heechul promised that they can come back whenever they want, only Donghae and Hyukjae aren’t welcomed because they managed to ruin few things. Yesung needs a pill of Xanax again to survive their flight and then Siwon stopped in fast food to buy dinner. Yesung is still dazed so it is no surprise that half of his chicken ended on floor and when he wants to pick it up he almost fell down too so Siwon decided that it is enough for today and they should head in bed. He took a bath with Yesung so his baby won’t drown and then they are cuddling in bed. Siwon is rubbing his back while Yesung pushed his head in crook of his neck. Siwon smiles because Yesung’s breath is tickling him on neck and loves that he can press petite Yesung to his chest. Siwon kissed his forehead and smiled. Yesung looks so cute that Siwon would eat up this adorable dumpling. He would like to spend rest of his life like this but work is work. Tomorrow they need to work again but Siwon is going to make some smaller trip for them really soon. Life without fun isn’t a real life.