The Barista

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Note: Tzuyu is a boy in this one shot

Ding! You have a notification from Sana 

Sana: Hey Momo, I'm really sorry but do you mind taking over my shift today? I'm not feeling great so it would be amazing if you could help me out! I'll make it up to you Momoring~

Momo: Okay Sana, I'll take over your shift for today, get well soon squirrel ^-^

Momo sent the message as she got ready to leave the house. She grabbed her keys and waited for the bus, she plugged in her earphones and started humming to the tune of the song. 

Soon, the bus came. She got on and sat herself down, making herself comfortable. She stared at outside and admired the pretty sky.

Momo had an average life. Good parents, a nice childhood, great friends and average grades. She was working part time at Love Line Café  as she waits for her acceptance letter from her dream university. But her love life was pretty bland, she had a couple dates here and there but none of them were her cup of tea. She was hoping for some spice in her love life. 

Her thoughts were cut off after the bus stopped and walked into the small cozy café in Seoul. She greeted her fellow co-worker, Jackson.

"Momo? Why are you here? Isn't it Sana's shift today?" Jackson asked curiously

"Sana isn't feeling well today and she asked me to take over her shift today." Momo answered 

Jackson nodded and continued cleaning the tables.

Momo stationed herself at the cashier and waited for customers to come by. 

Cling! 

A boy with dark hair came in, he was wearing a school uniform. His jacket placed on his right shoulder. Hands placed on his pockets.

"Hi, welcome to Love Line Café" Momo greeted the boy with a cute voice.

The boy had a cold gaze and a charasmatic vibe, like a tsundere kind of feel. When Momo looked up to the boys eyes, it was like love at first sight. He was totally Momo's type. 

"Uh hi, can I have a cappuccino please." The boy gave his order. His voice was deep and husky

Momo was in a daze and was flustered. The boy had to wave his hands in front of her to snap her out of it.

"Hello? Did you hear me?" The boy asked with concern in his eyes.

"Oh sorry, I was in a daze earlier. Do you mind repeating your order?" Momo asked shyly 

He chuckled how awkward and shy the girl in front of him was. 

"No, I dont mind. I want a cappuccino." The boy repeated. 

"Oh okay, what's your name?" Momo asked ready to write it down on the paper cup.

"Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu." Tzuyu answered 

"His name is also like music to my ears" Momo thought to herself.

"Okay thank you, you can sit down and I'll call out your name when it's ready" Momo told the younger boy. Tzuyu nodded in response and sat down.

He found the girl cute and charming, he was curious about this girl. He wondered if he should ask for her number. Nah she'll probably think I'm a weirdo, but maybe I can get a new girl? Ah I'll just wing it. Tzuyu talked to himself as he waited for his order. 

"Chewy!" Momo shouted his name

Tzuyu found the way Momo pronounced his name weird but cute. He walked up and grabbed the cup.

"It's Tzu-yu not chewy" He said as he looked at her with a smile.

Momo apologised and scratched her head out of awkwardness. 

"It's okay, what's your name?" Tzuyu asked

"Momo, Hirai Momo" Momo replied

"Momo? You're Japanese?" Tzuyu was curious about this girl

"Yea I am, my family moved here in Korea a few years ago." Momo replied

Tzuyu nodded and check the time on his phone.

"Ah I really have to get going now, can I get your number?" Tzuyu asks shamelessly

Momo was flustered and was a little hestitant.

"Oh um, yea of course."punched in her phone number and saved her contact name as Momoring~.

"Thanks a lot, Noona." Tzuyu whispered in Momo's ear as he walked out of the café

Heat rushed up to Momo's face out embarassement. What the hell just happened? That Tzuyu guy is cute though... Momo daydreamed the whole day about this mysterious Tzuyu. 

Ding! You got a notification from Unknown Number.

Unknown: Hey it's me, Tzuyu from the café. I hope we can get to know each other more. Are you free this saturday?

Momo snapped out of her daydream from the notification, a smile formed on her face as she read the text. Saving the number as TzuTzu. 

Momo: Oh hi Tzuyu, yes I am free on Saturday. Where are you planning to go? 

TzuTzu:  Anywhere, as long as you're with me, Noona. ;)

Momo laughed at the cheesy line, and continued chatting with the boy. 

Momo: Let's meet up at the Jokbal restaurant for some lunch, is that okay?

TzuTzu: Yea, that's fine. See you soon, noona.

The chat ended there, Momo was too excited for Saturday to come that she could barely get a wink of sleep. I'm glad Sana asked me to take over her shift today. Momo thought to herself, finally falling asleep after twisting and turning in bed for awhile.