Nature's Princess

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Hirai Momo had powers, what kind of powers you ask? Well, she could control nature. She could create life, her mood swings affect the weather, she could bring withered flowers back to it's vibrant state. She was nature's princess, a girl who was gifted the power to do what she pleased with our forests, rivers, seas and so on. 

Momo was given this power when she turned the age of 18, she's a sweet humble girl and destiny has decided that she was worthy was this highly responsible power for a mere human. At first, Momo was confused with her powers. Little by little, she realised she controlled weather, she could literally create trees in her room. 

It took time for Momo to entirely get a hang of her powers and soon enough, she learned to love and appreciate her powers and nature too. Momo always hidden this power from her friends, her family are the only ones who knew about it. Momo made sure not to make any mistakes but sometimes a random flower would pop up from time to time but Momo was able to get away with it. 

Everything was going smoothly until one day. The day Momo met the new transfer student named Chou Tzuyu. The taiwanese girl was shy, very very shy. Tzuyu always looked down to her feet and stuttered when she spoke. Momo found the girl fragile, Tzuyu was afriad of opening up and Momo made it her mission to crack open Tzuyu's shell. 

Eventually, Tzuyu opened up. Tzuyu loved talking now, she loved playing around and having fun and Momo was so happy about it. Momo loved Tzuyu's smile and every little thing she did. Momo loved Tzuyu so much that her powers would kick in, whenever she saw Tzuyu. She could feel a small pink flower path following her, the sun gets brighter and creatures around her get excited. 

Knowing how she would get exposed if she continued talking to Tzuyu, Momo stepped back. She stopped talking to Tzuyu and avoided her wherever she could. Tzuyu didn't know why, she missed having Momo around. Momo was the one who held her hand and made her smile all the time. So Tzuyu had a quest, a quest to get Momo back and make sure she stays. 

Momo walked into the school as usual, walking to her locker to grab her textbooks for her classes and walk with Nayeon there. While arranging her belongings, Tzuyu was next to her waitingm Hoping to have a conversation before class starts. 

Momo shut her locker door and met eyes with the she didn't want to see the most. Tzuyu smiled at Momo and have a small wave.

"Hey." Tzuyu greeted before Momo bolted out of the school with a small pink flower path. The good news is, it was too early to have students around so Tzuyu was the only one who witnessed the flowera following Momo. 

Tzuyu was very perplexed, cautiously followed the flower path leading to Momo. She walked slowly before picking up her pace. Tzuyu jogged following the path and found Momo sitting on the rooftop. Momo heard the door click open and turned to face Tzuyu, feeling flustered once again a small bunch of bright pink flowers gathered at her feet.

Tzuyu walked towards Momo and sat next to her, taking her hand in hers. Momo looked up to see Tzuyu smiling at her. 

"Is this why you've been avoiding me?" Tzuyu asked. Momo only dropped her head low and nodded.

Tzuyy chuckled, Momo was embarassed about the issue but Tzuyu only found it endearing.

"Momo, you could be leaving a trail of trash and I'd still love you." Tzuyu said with sincerity. 

The insecure Momo had pink tinted cheeks, more flowers had started growing. A comment like that made Momo's stomach do flips and her heart go crazy. 

Momo looked up to face Tzuyu again, this time with a smile. 

"So, are you like Nature's Princess?" Tzuyu asked with curiosity. 

"If you want to put it that way then, yes." 

"Well, may I be your prince?" 

"Of course you can." 

Both of them laughed, it was interesting to Momo how a trail of pink flowers had helped her found her own prince. Tzuyu was happy to be beside Momo once again.

 

 

a/n: how's your 2019 so far? i hope the rest of the year brings you all the luck and love you need! have a lovely day uwu. there's a few mistakes in there since i didnt edit it, i hope you dont mind. when i finish the whole collection, i'll edit all of them.