Smile

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

"I love your smile." 

"I love yours too."

Two lovebirds say with their foreheads pressed together. Huge smiles plastered on both faces. 

The taller Taiwanese girl moved in to kiss the shorter Japanese girl's soft plump lips. It was 2am, they both sneaked out of their dorm and ran to the nearest park, no one else would be out at this hour. So, why not have some alone time.  Both kiss under the moonlight with heart's content and happy, synchronized lips moving together as if they're one. Tzuyu's hands loosely placed on Momo's waist and Momo's hands on Tzuyu's neck. 

Bodies pressed together so close, there's barely an inch of their skin not in contact. They stopped to breathe, giggles and laughter could be heard. It was almost like a dream both don't want to wake up from. 

"I love you so much, Hirai Momo." 

Momo giggled at how sweet and cheesy Tzuyu is being. Momo's sweet soft giggles were like Tzuyu's favourite sound to hear. 

"I know." Momo said with a teasing smile.

Tzuyu's eyebrows were scrunched together companied with a puzzled expression.

"Can you say it too?" Tzuyu asked with a hint of sadness.

"Hmm..." Momo placed her hand on her chin, her non existent beard.

"No!" Momo exclaimed and ran off while giggling like a little child.

"Hey!" Tzuyu shouted for her, running to catch up with the silly Japanese girl she fell in love with.

They ran and laughed like a sweet couple, until eventually Tzuyu caught Momo.

The Taiwanese girl tackled Momo to the ground, pinned her down and made sure she couldn't escape from her strong grip.

"Say it." Tzuyu was out of breath but still smiling so wide it looked like her cheeks hurt.

"You can't make me!" Momo teased the younger girl with her tongue out.

"You leave me no choice, Moguri." Tzuyu threatened Momo with a mischievous smile.

Momo was attacked with tickles. She squealed out of surprised from the sudden contact. Momo squirmed under Tzuyu's grip and her fingers tickling her sides were making her go hysterical. 

"Okay okay! You can stop now!" Momo was defeated, and Tzuyu stopped. Tzuyu looked at Momo with an expectant smile.

"I love you too, TzuTzu."

If it was even possible, Tzuyu smiled wider than before. Seeing the usually expressionless girl with the biggest smile Momo has ever seen, made Momo smile too. It made her so happy and joyous that she made her smile so big it's probably bigger and brighter than the sun itself. 

Momo pulled Tzuyu down to kiss her lips from her perfect smiley face, the kiss was slow and passionate. It slowly became messy once both of them started to smile and giggle. 

"I love you so much, Chou Tzu." 

"I love you too, Moguri." 

Both said with so much love and sincerity that it slightly overwhelms them. They're both still young, and hopes that this sweet feeling lasts forever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This one is a bit short, sorry about that. Crush part 2 is in the making. I hope you enjoyed this one!