Jealousy

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Tzuyu's POV 

I saw my girlfriend, Momo hanging out with Dahyun again. I just want to pull them apart and keep MY girl away from everyone. Wait what? I'm not jealous. Why would i be jealous. Ugh whatever I'll just read comics in my room to distract myself. 

The feeling continued to linger in me. I couldn't help myself and went to Momoring. 

"Jagiya~ I'm hungry~" I tried to use my aegyo on her and pouted

She giggled "Go order some food Tzuyu, there's a lot of delivery numbers on the fridge." 

Ugh I'm not hungry for food, I'm hungry for your love unnie. I continued to pout and whine to get my lovely girlfriend's attention. Eventually sighed out loud and gave up after she just completely ignored me. 

I went to my room and shouted into my pillow. "Can't you see I'm jealous?" I heard the door open and foot steps. Without looking at who was there I angrily asked "What do you want?"

"Tzuyu ah, you were all pouty earlier for me and now you're moody?" I heard my girlfriend said.

I bolted up and look at her, her arms crossed with a questioning look on her face. I sighed and gave in.

"I'm jealous." I confessed as avoid her gaze on me

She chuckled "Tzuyu ah~ are you jealous of me talking to Dahyun?" 

I nodded my head as i continued to pout.

"Aigoo, you're so kawai. Don't be jealous my Tzuyu ah. You're the only one who owns my heart." Momo said as she pinched my cheeks and pecked on my lips. A smile started to form on my face as butterflies continued to swarm my body. 

"Keke, it's so easy to please my girlfriend" Momo teased me. 

I smiled cheekily and gave my girl another kiss. Chaeyoung came in with a disgusted face 

"Yah, don't show all this PDA in the dorm. It's gross" Chaeyoung complained.

We ignored our fellow member and snuggled in my bed as we watch romance movies.