Idiots in Love

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

It was new to them. A whole unique experience they wanted to face together. Momo and Tzuyu were naive, Sana couldn't handle the awkward situations the two kept having and had to inform the lovestruck racoon that she fell in love with Chou Tzuyu. 

A simple confession brought them into a whole new world neither of them had any idea what it was, all they knew is that they wanted to be together as a pair. They were like idiots in love like in those cliché movies. Two idiots who had no idea what was coming had fallen in love and acted like a big pile of mush, it was sweet and adorable.

.

Tzuyu graduated recently and Momo was absolutely excited to surprise her girlfriend with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. 

The moment Tzuyu and Chaeyoung walked down the stage with a brand new certificate to prove that they both proudly graduated Hanlim Multi Art School, Momo ran up to both of them surprising them with a warm bear hug. Momo had a wide smile plastered on her face, seeing the two girls who were once babies had grown up was very tear-jerking but Momo promised herself not to cry on this happy day. 

Chaeyoung giggled and patted Momo's back before marching off to greet Dahyun who wasn't far behind. Tzuyu embraced Momo tightly, Tzuyu could tell Momo was about to cry in any second. Tzuyu places a couple kisses on Momo's cheeks and gladly accepts the bouquet of beautiful flowers that was handed to her. 

"Can't believe my Tzuyu has grown up." Momo says, wiping off a stray tear from her cheeks. 

Tzuyu chuckles and places quick kiss on Momo's forehead. 

"But I'm still your big baby." Tzuyu proudly annouces, showing off her pearly white teeth. 

Momo laughs at Tzuyu's cute little announcement. 

"Yes you are, Chou Tzu." Momo embraces Tzuyu once again, snuggly into Tzuyu's chest and melting in her warm hug. 

.

 

a/n: i'm sorry i haven't been updating this one shot collection :( and i'm also sorry that this one was so short. i promise i'll try to update this more often and put out longer one shots. i hope you have a lovely day uwu