happiness and dangerous came at same times , perhaps.......

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days after sana ask tzuyu to court her, tzuyu court sana nonstop everyday. She stop flirting with mina, much to mina annoy. She doesn’t have problem  with tzuyu stop flirting her, mina problem is tzuyu start to court sana. She felt jealous , since she like sana also. Mean while momo also doesn’t like tzuyu courting her cousin. She like tzuyu for long time, If only she doesn’t too shy, probably she already confess to tzuyu.

The news tzuyu courting sana already spread to whole campus. Some of them happy with that, they already give them nickname, “ satzu” although they didn’t start dating yet.

 

 

“ Nee-chan think carefully, do you think tzuyu really serious with you, she might just toying you, she player you know” momo tried persuade sana , well more like corrupt sana mind. She really doesn’t like tzuyu dating with sana.

“ Don’t worry momo-rin, do you think I don’t know ? are you think I am stupid???? I know she is player, that’s why I ask her to court me first, and I wouldn’t agree be her girlfriend yet. I want to know if she serious or not.dont worry about me  ‘key” sana said to calm her cousin.

“But…”- momo

“Its fine momo-rin”-sana

“ I think momo right , sana. You need to know for sure, if she really like you or not” mina in.

“Aww, are you jealous mina, because tzuyu not flirt with you again???” sana tease mina.

Mina face turn red “ no I don’t have problem with that, but I afraid you will get hurt sana”. Mina having mixed feeling, she love sana but tzuyu is her friend, she doesn’t like badmoulth-ing her friend, but sana is exception , for sana she can do anything.

“Hahaha, don’t worry mina,” sana said calmly as she walk few step, suddenly she stop and face mina “ Oh and mina darling, tzuyu probably don’t know yet, but she is mine. And you know I don’t like sharing ,right???? Don’t you dare have funny business or feeling toward her. If you do ,forget all those feeling. Because she mine.” Sana said seriously.

“Of-of-of course sana” mina shutter to hear it. Momo also tramble hearing her cousin say like that. “ Okay, now lets go to class. God I curious to know what surprise tzuyu prepare to me this day” sana said while smilling.

This few days tzuyu showering sana with gift and treat sana sweetly. Sana enjoy it very much and intend to enjoy it for few more day until she ready to give tzuyu her heart. The J-Trinity come in class. As the professor came and class begin sana feel hungry. Then she massage tzuyu telling her,that she hungry. Then after few minute class door open and delivery boy come.

“Yes do you need something”professor ask

“Uhhhh, thare delivery for minatozaki sana, sir”the delivery boy said

“Whhhat, we having class now,if thare is delivery you can wait until class over ……” than suddenly door open again, another delivery boy came in.” yes, anything boy????” professor ask to new delivery boy,” um yes delivery for miss minatozaki sana.” . “uggg seriously??? Miss minatozaki, can you not order something while we having class. i…” the  professor tried to warn sana, but again door open once again.

“ What again, another delivery for minatozaki sana ????” professor yell to poor delivery boy. “ umm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter