sana pain

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou mansion

Sana POV

Here am I , chou mansion. Tzuyu house, she probably in the house right know. I don’t know what to say to her. We promise we will convince our partner , mina and momo, that we not meant for each other, get divorce and tzuyu and I can finaly be together.

But I don’t think I can do that. My promise to mina late mother, forbid me to get divorce, exapt mina who divorce me. But she will never do that.  Mina will never let me go.

The maid open the door as grandpa come inside. Then suddenly little girl with dark hair, white skin, and big eye run toward me.

“ wa-wa-wait “ and too late she bump at me.

“ uhhhh, “ she fall . she soo cute, but wait a minute, who is she????  Fei-unnie child?????

“ kyo-chan, I told you not to running around, eh mr minatozaki you here. “ jieqiong came and carry the little girl, kyo-chan.

Wait, kyo-chan???? Japanese name???? is possible this kid????

“ gugu my head hurt.” Kyo chan pout. She so cute.

“ its your fault baby , now apologize to aunt sana.???” jieqiong said

“ aunt???? I have another aunt???? Kyo-chan said. Please don’t ,she cant be tzuyu and momo daughter.

“is this kid???” grandpa ask curiously

“ yes mr minatozaki, this is chou kyoko. Tzuyu and momo daughter.” Grandma chou came and say the news

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I scream. Then everything became dark.

 

Tzuyu POV

I heard screaming, from living room. As I come there, sana scream, make my daughter scared. And she fainted.

 

“ sana” mina hold sana worriedly.

That’s right tzuyu, she is mina wife. Momo then come to sana and take sana to counch. Momo look sana worried. Even after all this time she still care about her cousin. I back to my room.

Seeing sana like this, I just cant. I doesn’t know what may happened if I to close with sana. I choose to not seeing her.

 

“ coward” Jackson said to me.

“ don’t ge. I not in the mood” I warn my cousin.

“ you stil love her isn’t it??? Then why don’t you meet her???” Jackson

“ she is nothing to me. Just cousin-in-law.” I lied. You still old Jackson ge. My dearest cousin, who know me more then myself.

“ I am not blind or stupid ,mei. From the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter