sana POV

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul national university

Sana POV

Fresh air. I like fresh air in the morning, even though my cousin momo and my best friend mina doesn’t like it. Unlike me momo not really morning person.but because she love me she agree to take morning class, and for mina, well she cant resist my cute charm. So she doesn’t really have choice but take morning class to. Three of us really famous in SNU, the called us as J-Trinity, because we are Japanese and we always together.

As we walk to class ,our fans already there screaming and cheering us. I really like this sensation, being cheer by crowd like some kind of princess. Well yeah I am spoiled brat, what do you expact???? My family own Toshiba inc for your information. Yup the freaking Toshiba inc. So don’t blame me if I became spoiled brat.

And other thing about me is my luck is not so big like my family business,just like that my archenemy/satan cousin of my crush, tzuyu arrive with her cousin Jackson oppa. Jackson oppa is fei unnie brother. But unlike fei unnie who is calm and gorgeous, Jackson little bit wild pretty much like tzuyu. Their fans also cheering on them. As I glare to tzuyu, she give me infamous smile. Her smile actually one of cutest smile I ever seen in my life. wait a second, stop it sana you already have fei unnie, don’t be temp by that little devil. Urghhh lucky my friend nayeon and jungyeon come and save my day. The drag me,momo,and sana to the class.

 

@lunch

Ahh finally class is over, I like to study but the professor talk to much, and guess what mina start complaining about the professor,geez doesn’t this girl realize that we in same class , I also suffer from the professor.when I want en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter