married and 4 years later

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“whattt, has you nuts ge??? Tzuyu with momo??? They barely talk to each other in collage , and  you want them to merried??? “ gillian really pissed with her brother now.

“ uncle, tzuyu is dating with sana. everyone know that, now you want to merry her with her girlfriends causin????? Fei talk to her insane uncle.

“ no I don’t approve it. Or do you not remember our law uncle unless she got permition from me, you and grandpa tzuyu cant merried. And I will not give my blessing to momo” Jackson said.

“listen….” Bolin tried to talk , but his father came with mr minatozaki and cut it” enough you all, it being decide. Tzuyu will merried to momo and she will go to hongkong and handle work there. Now fei call tzuyu to my office now”

Fei call tzuyu immidietly and tell her the news, tzuyu ran to her grandfather office and yell” why grandpa” then she realize mr minatozaki also there.tzuyu then get silent.

“ its test for you tzuyu, and also for sana. I know what momo done to you is wrong. But both of them is my granddaughter, I cant just pick one of them and punish the other. So this is my offer to you tzuyu. Merried momo…” mr minatozaki

“ but..” tzuyu

“ I haven’t finish . make momo understand during your marriage that you are not for her, that your love only for sana. after she realize that, you can divorce her and back to sana. it will be long , but at least you can free from momo. Not hurt momo. And about sana, I plan to merried her with mina. I also make same offer to sana,she agree. If both of you really meant for each other, then at the end of day , you will be together.”

After deep though tzuyu finaly agree. “ but before of it I want to meet sana”

“ of course dear, I already ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter