jackson death and tzuyu revenge

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gangnam international hospital

The chou’s rushing to hospital to see Jackson. They ask nurse about Jackson, they said Jackson still in ICU. The chou’s wait patiently. Finaly after 3 hour waiting the doctor came out.

“ how’s my son doctor??” ask charlane.

“ I am sorry mrs wang. But we tries everything we can. Mr Jackson wang has pass away. My deep condolences.”

After hearing that charlane just pass out.

“ mei” bolin

“ gugu” tzuyu and jieqiong hold their aunt.

“ UNCLEEEEE” little kyoko run to operation room, the grandparents run after kyoko.

She saw her uncle just sleep. Gong li and chou yun fat just stare their only grandson sleep peacefully. Gong li touch Jackson hair “ my grandson. My beautifull grandson. Why must heaven take you now. Why not you take me.” She just cry louder.

“ who ever done this to my grandson, they will pay. THEY WILL PAY FOR IT” chou yun fat anger.

“ no, uncle wakey wakey. It kyo-chan. Hey uncle ,you give me Barbie this morning right????  You promise me to give me doll house uncle” she caress her uncle face.

“ wake up uncle. I promise I will be good girl. Don’t you make me promise to you that I will naver leave you. You also cant leave me” kyoko sobbing.

“ uncle” she climb to Jackson bed and shake him.

“ kyo-chan, your uncle will naver wake up dear, “ chou yun fat tell her great granddaughter.

“ no. uncle will naver leave me” kyoko hug Jackson lifeless body tightly

“ baby don’t be like that.” Gong li said

“ no” she still hug her uncle body. She then hit Jackson chest, “ wake up uncle”

“ UNCLEEEE”

Then, “ bip” Jackson heart monitor react, and Jackson breath again.

Kyoko, gongli and yun fat surprise to see that.

“DOCTOR…. SOMEBODY CALL DOCTOR… MY GRANDSON BREATH AGAIN” gong li yell .

The doctor run toward Jackson room.

“ its miracle, he is alive. You to wait in outside mr chou. “ then yun fat bring gongli and crying kyoko outside.

Charlene still pass out, with the girls still hold Charlene. Bolin walk in circle, waiting the doctor.

Finaly after 20 minute, the doctor is came out and tell “ Jackson is fine. he will be strong as horse in few day. And after week he can home”.

“ thank you doctor. Thank you” bolin said

“ can I see my uncle ???” kyoko ask the doctor.

“ of course little girl. But not too long , he need rest.”

“ thank you” she bow to doctor.

“ aiii, aren’t you very cute.” Doctor squeal

Kyoko then run to Jackson room. Mean while charlane already awake. “ Jackson…..”

“ mei, don’t worry . he still alive. Kyoko cry and hit his chest, and he wake again. Lets go we gonna see him now.”

“ he is alive now??? Lets go???” she run to his room.

“ jia er, ni xingle( you awake).ni hai hao ma( are you okay)?” charlane said.

“ wo hen hao,ma. Tui pu chi , wo rang ni shangxin ( I am fine ma, sorry I make you sad)” Jackson said

“ uncle you are back.” Sob little kyoko.

“ uncle have weird dream, kyo-chan. I dream I fly to cloud, wearing white

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter