finale

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its few weeks before mimo wedding. Momo and mina busy preparing for their wedding. Actually they want sana to be their bridemaids, but prego sana is imposible and her stomach is bigger now. So they decide to ask their old friend , dubuchaeng for bridemaids. Little that momo and mina know, sana is abusing them.

Momo POV

“ Dubu….” I spot dahyun and chaeyoung. I hug them tightly. I happy to see them, but something weird, why they are so gloomy. Where is the cheerfull dubuchaeng??? My sweet danshin.

“ whats matter dubu… why… wait a minute… why you seems scared of me??? Whats matter??” dubu seems scared of me….

“ did sana…. did sana…. here… I don’t wanna do anything with her momo unnie. She… she….” Dahyun crying, chaeyoung hug her immediately .

“ eh, what happen dahyun-ah, chaeyoung-ah?? Why you…. Did something happen????” I really need to know now, did sana do something to them???

“ she us, momo unnie” chaeyoung said while calm dahyun. She sobbing now.

“ she… no… she is not…. Why she both of you??? She has wife and daughter… no…” I said it in disbelieve.

“ talk all you want momo unnie, we just come here to tell you, we don’t want do anything with her….. now excuse me.my dahyun is weak, she just gave birth.” Chaeyoung take dahyun go.

“ sana… she them?? Why cousin…..” I need to speak to sana. but not now, she is happy now…. She is pregnant. I cant tell her that.

“ is everything okay baby???” mina come with her wedding gown. She look amazing.

“ everything is fine mitang….” I kiss her.

 

Dahyun POV

“ She really look like sana. my little somi.” I holding my daughter. She is result of sana me. and also there is little hyelim, also result of sana, just she is chaeyoung’s.

“ she doesn’t look like them . they are not like them. They are our daughters dubu. They are fraternal twins. Yes, they are our twins. They are belong to us. Not that satanic demon” chaeyoung hug me.

“ how is she know about this???” I snuggle on chaeyoung embrace.

“ we will fight for them. We will not lose them. Somi and hyelim is ours” chaeyoung look at me.

“ 4 of us will be always and forever. As family” I kiss chaeyoung

“ I know, baby dubu. I know” chaeyoung and I go to our restaurant. Our dream is come true. And sana will not rob us our happiness.

 

Sana POV

“ chewy… I want banana . and water melon. And also I want to tickle kyoko, bring her now” I command tzuyu.

Tzuyu come with banana and water melon .” I want you slice it tzuyu. And where is kyoko???”

“ she is playing with my grandpa. And beside, no one like to being tickle. And she is baby” chewy tried to reason me.

“ but I miss her stomach. Her puffy stomach…. If not kyoko, then bring momo… she will do” I pout

“ baby, don’t be like that. Momo still busy planning her wedding….” Oh, yeah. I forgot momo the cousin and mina the ex will merried. Weird world, if they like each other so much, why don’t they merry and have kids since long time ago. I and chewy doesn’t need to be like this.

“ then, mina….” I said

“ mina is the bride , she is busy…..” tzuyu sigh. She seems so stressfull. Did she overworking???

“ then the kyoko. My daughter…… give it to me. and I want apple. The premium honey fuji apple.” I seem just lost appetite with banana.

“ hhhh…. Where can I get that??? Its first time I hear that kind of apple” tzuyu seem tired

“ hmmm, its not sell in korea.  Even I japan that is one of rarest apple in there… but it taste amazing…. Momo and I used to sneak to apple farm and steal it” I said happily.

“ and… how do you propose me to get that apple???” she seem pissed off.

“ don’t know, thinking it by yourself…. You lazy bum” I smile

“ la…. i…. ohhhhhhh”

 

“ nee-chan, look at here…. Premium honey fuji apple” momo come with bucket of my dream apple.

“ finally…..’ tzuyu run toward momo in slow motion. Confuse momo just open wide.

“ momo…” she suddenly run and jump on momo” what take you so long momo…. did you know sana… sana… sana…..” she sobbing.

“ huh??? ‘ momo just su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter