sana , pink underpants and uncle determination

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Osaka international airport

“ sana, wait up. Help me carry our luggage, its heavy.” Mina complain to her wife sana. sana just stand there saw mina struggle with luggage and walk again “ I don’t care mina, use more power.”

 

“ but baby I tired, help me with it” mina complain

“ baby??? You???? You are not mina, you just someone who merried me. Nothing more nothing less, I don’t even love you. I stay in this merriege because you mother . Just because I care about your mother last wish. Don’t forget that. Now lets go we have plane to catch.” Sana said coldly.

mina sad hearing that but nothing she can do, she just hope one day sana will love her back

 

 

Seoul

Sana POV

Finaly I back to seoul, after 4 years I back again. I also heard tzuyu also back to seoul with oh-so-sweet cousin of mine. That peach.

Back when we at paris we promise to eachother, when we meet again we finaly be together again, but looks like I cant keep our promise.even though I don’t like mina, and happy to divorce mina, but I promise to mina late mother I will naver divorce her, except mina want it.

 

“” sana we arrive ,” mina said

I walk out from the car, and saw my home, minatozaki mansion. My grandpa waiting me outside. I instantly hug him.

“ I miss you grandpa”

“ me to sana, me to” grandpa get teary

“ you look thinner, and your hair is black too, come on lets get inside , tomorrow we will go to chou mansion, momo already arrieve there. Oh mina what are you doing stand there lets get inside” grandpa give mina warm welcome.

Chou mansion, how are you doing tzuyu???? Do you miss me????

 

Chou mansion

“ woooooo, uncle Jackson have pink underpant…..” kyoko run with his uncle pant. Jackson chase her little and favourite niece around ( well its not like he have another niece)

“ chou kyoko, I warn you give uncle pant back” Jackson corner his niece. Kyoko look around and spot her gugu  fei and jieqiong and pretend to cry.

“ huaaaaaa, gugu , uncle Jackson bullied me “ kyoko run to her gugu fei. Fei cooed her niece while jieqiong glare at her cousin.

“ bad uncle jackson” jieqiong drag Jackson and hit his head.

“hihihi, uncle getiing hit “ kyoko laugh

“ hmm kyo-chan what is this???” fei ask about pink pants in her niece hand.

“ ohh its uncl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter