satzu and mimo and mother return

If you're the one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Week later

“ uncleee, you finaly can go home” little kyoko hug her uncle. Jackson just ruffle kyoko hair.

“ uncle you make my hair messy” kyoko just pout. Jackson pick kyoko and kiss her.

“ okay now lets go to Barbie center, we gonna buy doll house, lets go kyo-chan” Jackson carry kyoko happily.

“ no ,I don’t want doll house, I just want uncle healthy. I don’t care that I don’t get doll house.” She hug Jackson tightly.

“ kyo-chan, I am your uncle. I here to make you happy. And don’t worry , uncle is fine. so lets go take a look doll house shall we??? “ Jackson speak to kyoko .

“ but, uncle….” Kyoko whining.

“ don’t worry kyoko, gugu jieqiong will also come with you, to make sure nothing happened to uncle Jackson. Ok???? Now go with uncle and auntie. Okay dear????? Great grandma also will coming with you.” Gong li caress kyoko face.

“ okay” with that Jackson group go to buy doll house for kyoko.

 

Chou mansion

“ momo, wait I need to talk to you.” Tzuyu said

“ hmmm, okay tzu. What happened ??? you look pale” ask momo

“ I want to divorce you” tzuyu said.

“ WHAT???? But why” momo yell.

Hearing that noise, the other family member come to see. “ what happened ????” charlane said.

“ I want to divorce” tzuyu said

“ WHATT” they yell

“ you crazy, tzu??? Why you want to do it??????” fei said.

“ because I don’t love her. What I love is sana. always sana ,but because grandpa word and mr minatozaki , I merry momo. Last week when, ge almost died. I realize that I don’t want to die without my love. I want sana. she is kyoko real mother”

“ don’t kidding tzu, this is not funny. How can she kyoko mother??? Sana doesn’t like kyoko. So with kyoko.they…” Charlene said

“ I never touch momo. Sana is the one. Don’t you all see resamble between both of them???? I want sana. and I don’t want to see my daughter and her mother hating each other any longer. Please” tzuyu said.

“ mo, you good girl. You deserve someone who love you. Someone like mina , perhaps. Mina also suffer because us . sana treat her like trash. Now momo, I release you. “ tzuyu said while kiss momo.

“ is really over between us tzu??? And kyoko???? I will lose both of you???” momo sob

“ you never lost us,mo. Kyoko will be always your little girl. You just need to find your happiness. Maybe mina mo, she is hot you know” tzuyu smile.

“ yeah, she is. She is my first tzu. Maybe you are right. Good by my first love” momo then go.

First stage already clear,ge. Now I gonna make sana divorce mina. And make her mina. After that, she gonna pay for what she done to you. I promise.

 

 

Sana apartment

Sana POV

“ AHHH FASTER BABY’ I moan as dahyun me. These days I spent my time in this place. ing my lovely danshin duo. Chaeyoung and dahyun. I cant think anything else. My life seems over now.

Bzzzzz

Now what??? Who calling me. Oh my lovely mina.

“ hello , what do you want mina??? I busy “ I said lazily

“ I want to divorce you. “ she answer

“ what????” why she want to do that?????

“ tzuyu tell me the truth sana, she tell me that kyoko is your daughter. She cannot stand any longer to see you and kyoko hating each other. She already divorce momo. Soon she will come after you,” mina said ,

“ NO, THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE. THAT STRAY CAT, NOT MY DAUGHTER. SHEE…… NO….. WHAT HAS I DONE MINA.”

“ You need to make it up with kyoko . you have to make kyoko like you sana. you her mother. “ mina said.

“ but I hurt her, she doesn’t like me .” I sad trembling.

“ its not gonna be easy sana, but it must be done. Good bye sana. may you be happy” mina said.

“ mina….  I am sorry and thank you for everything. May you be happy.” I said while end call.

“ leave me chae, hyun. I sorry for everything.” I said while bowing to both of them.

They just look at each other and go as fast as possible. “ what have I done???? I hurt my own daughter. She gonna hate me. She is hate me.

“AAAAHHHHHHHH, WHY GOD. WHY YOU MUST TREAT ME LIKE THIS. I LOST MY LOVE, NOW YOU MAKE  MY DAUGHTER HATE ME, YOU MAKE ME HURT MY DAUGHTER. WHYYYYY”

 

Sana not realize that tzuyu,already in sana apartement, she came as soon dubuchaeng go out. She heard everything” this is not over soon sana-chan. I will make you suffer. Your nightmare just began”.

 

“ sana” tzuyu call wailing sana.

“ tzuyu, what has I done???? Kyoko, how is kyoko???? “ I approach tzuyu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter