Chapter 1

I Don't Mind
I'm here waiting patiently for her. She's in coma after her car getting crash with her brother. I didn't know what happen to them, why did they do something like that. Her brother is already awake from the coma, he's not really damage. He looks so lost remembering that he did crash her sister that night. The doctor said that chaerin didn't wanna wake up so the coma last longer. I didn't know why she's doing that, I miss her so much. I look at her face, her face looks so innocent when she's asleep like that. How I wish she's just sleeping and will wake up anytime, but no she's in a deep sleep and we'll never know when will she opens her beautiful eyes. I pray everyday she'll open her eyes, but no. She's still sleeping peacefully like that. "Chaerin-ah, it's been 3 months already. Don't you miss me, baby?" I cried silently and holding her hand. I hope she hears me and will reply me soon. I touch her face, she's cold yet there's warm in her. "I miss you baby, open your eyes please" I pleaded lowly and keep crying. Her brother come and pat my shoulder. "Dara, you shouldn't cry here everyday" he said and I just keep crying. "Oppa, what happen that night? Can't you tell me right now?" i yelled a bit. I know he doesn't like me for her, but I need to know. "No, you should just go home" he said coldly and push me to the door. I'm mad at him but I can't do anything. I don't wanna fight with her family, cause I still respect him as her brother. When I walk away from her room, there's a noise come from her room. I hear someone yelling, so I rush there. And there's her looking mad at her brother and there's blood on her hand. Her brother looks so pissed when I come again to this room, but I care less. All I can see right now that she, the love of my life is here open her eyes. "Babyyyyy" I hug her tight and I cry. She push me hard until I fall and look at her. " WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" she yelled loudly and look so pissed. I look at her disbelief. Her brother just smirks to me. "Baby, its me your girlfriend" I said stuttering. "WTH, ARE YOU CRAZY? I DON'T HAVE ANY GIRLFRIEND. GET OUT FROM MY ROOM" she yelled again. I don't care I hug her tightly until she push me and slap me with her bloody hand hard.