My Bossy Seo Eunkwang

BTOB COMPLETE

I quietly entered the dorm, it was in its normal filth and clatter but surprisingly silent. I begin to think that the house was empty but quickly remembered Eunkwang's sns. He said he's hungry and that I should hurry. My classic Eunkwang. Bossy only to me.

I was about to call out for Eunkwang when I heard giggles from inside their room followed by shush and some murmurs. I tiptoed my way to the room, feeling so much intrigued by what they're doing. I saw that they were all huddled in one corner of the bunk bed, someone was lying chest flat on the bed, Changsub I guess, its his bed after all. Then all of them gathered around him, sitting legs folded, some on their knees. Attentively looking on to the laptop in front of them.

 

I entered the room on tiptoes and stood behind them and looked at the screen of the laptop. I couldn't make out the video they were watching at first and all I saw was the color flesh. But then I stood frozen as I came to realize what it was. I felt like my cheeks turned cherry red and it felt burning hot too. I dropped the plastic bag of food to Eunkwang who's covered in sheets on his bed on the floor.

'Argh~' he grunted and Changsub then noticed me."Oh! n-noona~" Changsub stuttered from trying to hide his nervousness, he was slowly folding the laptop to hide it from me.

Everyone stood up to move away Changsub. Ilhoon hitting his head on the underneath of the top bed. Hyunsik stayed beside Changsub planting his face on the pillow laughing his out, he was saying something he has no plan of letting us understand. Peniel was smiling sheepishly  while climbing to his bed.

 

Minhyuk was singing something, he stood in front of me smiling and he pinched both my cheeks. And that made me wake up from my stupor.

 

I turned around just in time for Maknae to come inside the room from shower. "OMONA!" I hit my face to his bare slightly wet chest and it made me stiff again. "Wae?" Sungjae reacted, puzzled at my bizarre reaction.

 

I reared few steps back until my feet hit the corner of Eunkwang's bed then I lost balance and landed on Eunkwang, first. He grunted again, except this time he sounded irritated, he  uncovered himself and saw it was me then spoke softly

 

"hey~ you're here" he pulled me to lie down next to him and I did not resist. I straightened to hug him and he covered both of us with his blanket.

 

"They were watching ~" I whispered to his ear. I felt like a student telling my clasmates' evil deed to our teacher. And he laughed and hugged me tightly.

 

"They can only watch it on tv, while we.." he stopped on purpose. "...while we can do it live" I felt his smirk on my ear.

 

I pinched his side and he laughed. He pulled back and looked at me in the eye "I'm joking" he said smiling. I just rolled my eyes before I planted my face on his chest, I felt the blush on my face again.