1/1

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First kisses always are strange, aren't they? They come unexpected, last for short while, but they makes you feel like years past by. But they are special, because you'll remember them forever.


It was another long day at school and Soonyoung swears he felt a tear running down his cheek when lessons were finally over. It was Friday after all and Friday means his and Jihoon's hangout. It was their tradition since they were little kids. Every Friday they would meet at Soonyoung's place (since his home was way bigger) and they would watch movies or playing video games for whole night. Soonyoung sighed happily at the thought. What could be more perfect than spending time with with your favourite person at your favourite day and doing your favourite stuff? The answer is 

 

-Nothing.

Jihoon said calmly as his eyes were looking directly at Seungcheol, his friend and class' president. Soonyoung  watched from doorstep at two boys. He and Jihoon were in different classes, so he wanted to check if shorter boy already left (he knew he didn't, he just wanted to walk him home, but he would never say that aloud). He stood there quietly, not wanting to disturb them. 

 

-Are you sure? You seemed a bit... Absent.- Seungcheol looked worried, which made Soonyoung frown. He ran a hand through his hair and Jihoon had to see movement, because suddenly his eyes fell upon blonde standing there awkwardly. Jihoon looked a bit tired, there were dark circles under his eyes, his pink hair was messy and his skin looked paler than normal. Shorter boy cleaned his throat. 

 

-I'm fine, don't worry about me. I have to go now.- He walked out from the classroom and past Soonyoun. Older ran up to him and looked worriedly at his friend crush, but he only got glare as response. 

 

-Are you..?
-Don't you dare, I'm fine.- Jihoon growled from between his clenched teeth. Soonyoung nodded and smiled, because back there in class, when Jihoon and Seungcheol were talking he was too calm to be real Jihoon, but now everything seemed fine. Jihoon suddenly stopped and looked at his left. -Hey, Soonyoung. Wanna go take a walk?

 

Blonde looked across the street, where Jihoon was looking and saw park.

-Yeah, sure.


They were walking for good 20 minutes before they decided to sit on a bench near small pond. Sun was setting, making sky pink and orange. They were only one out there, so Soonyoung decided to ask Jihoon once again.

-Are you okay?

 

Jihoon looked at him and nodded, a sigh escaped from his lips. 
-I'm fine. Just a little bit tired. 

 

Soonyoung didn't have to ask what happened, he already knew. 
Older knew about Jihoon's situation at home. He knew about his abusive father, he knew about his always drunk mother. He knew how Jihoon hated to stay at his home. He also knew about Jihoon's dream of became a singer and he knew how shorter would stay up all night to finish composing song he wrote, because this was the only thing, that helped him walk through this. He knew it, even if Jihoon never really wanted to talk about this. So Soonyoung nodded, put his arm around smaller's waist and brought him closer to his body.  They stayed like this for long time, only enjoying warmth between them. 

 

Soonyoung looked as other boy put his head on his shoulder and sighed.  After a moment shorter adjusted his position and closed his eyes, making Soonyoung look at him once again. This time he looked longer, he observe Jihoon's face closely. His skin looked smooth, with shade of pink on his cheeks, eyelashes fluttered a little and when Soonyoung's eyes wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter