Please let me in

Inside that room

"Happy 1st year anniversary!" Beamed ricky.

"Happy 1st year anniversary." Changjo smiled back as he poured wine onto their glasses.

"This is just like the movies."  Ricky giggled like a high school girl. 

"And you know what usually happens after this right?" The taller boy smirked at his blushing lover.  

"What happens?" He asked as he looked at the floor like it's the most interesting thing ever.

"This." Changjo softly pushed his chin up and moved his face closer to Ricky.  Their eyes met, telling each other feelings they cannot put into words.  Their lips a few centimeters apart.  Their warm breaths hitting each others faces.

"I love you." Changjo whispered.

"I love you too." Ricky whispered back.

Their lips met and both of them knew they belong to each other.  That in each others arms is where they'll find happiness and security.  That they are finally complete.

.

.

.

Now it'll be perfect if that's the case. 

One of them felt like there was something missing.  Something isn't right.

It was a feeling Ricky can't explain.  With changjo, he's got everything.  A handsome and caring man who will provide everything he ever wanted.  A person who'll accept every part of him including his flaws and imperfections.  

This is what Ricky has been telling himself for the past year but somehow, his heart won't seem to listen.

He loves changjo.  Very much.  But he feels like he can't give his full self to him if he feels like something is missing.

According to changjo, he found him near the river unconscious and .  He immediately brought him inside where he nursed him until his consciousness came back.  Changjo took him in since he had nowhere to go.  

After a month of living with him, changjo confessed to him and he accepted it because he also has feelings for him.  It has been a year, and here they are now, celebrating their first anniverasary.

Ricky's mind came back to reality when changjo broke the kiss.

"Are you okay?" Worry can be heard from his voice. 

"Y-yes... I'm just... I don't know..." Ricky bowed his head in embarrassment. 

"So that's my effect on you huh?" Changjo smiled.

He smiled and nodded.  Ricky rested his head on Changjo's muscular shoulder and nuzzled his neck.  

He loves his scent.  A mix of Changjo's sweat and perfume calms ricky.  

Changjo lifted ricky from the couch and brought him to their room.  He gently laid ricky on the king sized bed and hovered above him. 

He stared at the smaller boy's blushing face.  The moonlight, hitting their faces enabled them to see each other even in the dark.  

"You are my everything." Changjo smiled at the boy under him.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Ricky giggled.

Changjo is feeling nervous.  He felt like his heart is going to jump out of his chest.  This would be the first time they would go beyond kissing and hugging.  They haven't gone all the way, and changjo felt like this is the perfect moment for that.

He wants to give himself to ricky, and he also wants to claim him as his. 

He can feel ricky slightly tremble under him.  He caressed his face and felt his lover's soft and smooth skin. Ricky held Changjo's hand and landed a soft kiss on it.   He felt him calm down a little bit because of this small gesture. 

"I love you." He said in between kissing his forehead, nose and finally claiming his lips. 

The kiss was soft and sweet.  Then it became rough and demanding.  Their tongues danced in each others sweet cavern as they felt the thirst for each other. 

Ricky wrapped his arms around Changjo's strong body.  His hands roamed from his chest to his hard abs.

Changjo broke the kiss and took off his shirt.  He tugged the hem of Ricky's shirt wanting it to go out of the way when ricky stopped his hand.

He looked at his panting lover confused.  

"I-im... sorry... I'm not yet ready." He said hiding his face.  He can't look at Changjo's hurt face.

Changjo felt really hurt.  He almost let out a sigh and just smiled at ricky.  It did little to hide his disappointment but then he tried to understand him.  For a year, he had been understanding him.

It has always been like this.  They would start out hot but then the flame would die almost immediately.  Everytime because ricky isn't ready yet.

"It's okay.  I'm sorry for being too fast." He put back on his shirt and laid beside him.

"No.  It's not that, there's something bothering me."  He hugged him and wrapped his legs around changjo.  He felt the bulge in the taller boy's pants and felt way more sorry.  

"What's bothering you, tell me." 

"Just stupid stuff." He's so bad at lying.

Changjo sighed.  He would have pushed ricky to tell him, but he's feeling way too hurt now and disappointed.

"Okay.  Let's just go to sleep." Changjo breathed and closed his eyes.

What a way to ruin your first anniversary ricky. 

The smaller boy thought to himself.  

It's not that he doesn't want to do it.  In fact he really wants to give himself to changjo.  But his feeling of uncertainty always take the best of him.  Not to mention fear.  But he knows that to make changjo happy, he has to overcome it.

He's feeling really guilty and sad.  He knows changjo is disappointed and he admires his self control and patience.  Changjo has been the best he's ever had.  And he doesn't want to keep on hurting him.  He only deserves the best.  So ricky have finally decided that he'd do his best  to give him everything.  And the only way he could do that is if he can fix this "problem" inside of him.

 

Changjo's POV

I'd be telling a lie if I'd say I didn't have any idea of what's bothering him.  

I've been selfish.  I admit that.  And it hurts me that he's feeling this way.  

I thought that he'd forget about it and move on.  Live a new life with me.  For one year I've been patient.  I tried my best to understand him, because I love him so much.  I've given everything to him.  His wishes are my command.  Just say one word and i'll have it handed out to him on a gold plate.

I'll give whatever he wants, to satisfy him.  And maybe, to satisfy me too.  I just want to see his beautiful face everytime I'd wake up in the morning, to feel his warm embrace, to hear his beautiful voice.  I don't want him going anywhere.  I just want him by my side.  His smile, his scent, his touch, are all that completes me.    

I remember the first time I laid my eyes on him.  

He was smiling, happily playing with his friends on the river behind this house.  I went out for a walk to calm myself after an argument with my parents. When suddenly, I heard voices talking and decided to check it out.  That's the first time I saw hin.

He's so beautiful.  So innocent and carefree.  

I guess it was love at first sight.

I want to see that smile again.  I want to bring him back to his happy and carefree self.

I... I... know what he needs.  I know what can bring that back.

But... I'm way too selfish to actually give it to him.  

I can see how he desperately needs it.  I can't stand this sad and confused look on his face he'd been hiding all this time with that fake smile.

Maybe, I should let him go.  Because I love him.

 

--------------

 

Ricky's POV

Changjo toured me around the house.  He held my hand and felt a little bit uncomfortable because of this.  I just can't take my hand back cause I don't want to offend him.

"So this is the third floor." 

We walked around a large space of white walls and marble tiles until we came near a door.

"So what's in there?" I pointed on a huge white door with gold doorknobs and was about to go near it when I felt Changjo's grip on my hand tighten.

"There's nothing important in there.  Just old stuff that needs to be thrown away."  He said coldly.

All I could say was "oh" and was taken abacked with his sudden change of mood.

Awkward silence filled the room for a while until changjo finally spoke.

"So you want to find out what's inside?"  His expression changed into an evil one and held my hands way too tight.

"Changjo... what"  I stuttered.  I tried to pry my hand away but this only resulted with his grip getting even tighter.

"You want to leave me huh? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!  YOU UNGRATEFUL !" He shouted and slapped me hard on my cheek.  I fell down, my vision getting blurred because of the tears forming in my eyes. 

He kicked me in the stomach which made me cough blood.  I wheezed trying to take in all air I need.

"Changjo... stop..." I pleaded.

He squatted in front of me and pulled my hair tightly.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOVE ME." He cried.  A lonely tear escaped his eyes.  He let go of my hair and hugged his knees while he bawled like a child.

I saw him getting something from his pocket and hoped it wasn't what I was thinking of.

But my prayers weren't heard.

He pulled out a gun and pointed it to me.  

"Changjo... stop... Please what is happening to you." I cried as I slowly back away from him.  

I crawled away from him until I hit the door with the golden knobs.  I reached for the opening and turned it furiously until it clicked.  

I was about to go inside the room when he pointed the gun at him, and pulled the trigger.

 

.

.

.

.

"NO!" I woke up from our bed panting like I ran a marathon. My chest burned, my eyes heavy. 

I looked around as I filled my lungs with air. 

It's already morning and changjo can't be seen nowhere.  

I hopped out of our bed and made my way to the bathroom to wash my face.  I brushed my teeth, took a shower and wore my clothes before I went down to the kitchen. 

"Changjo?" I called out but was answered with nothing but silence.

I searched the whole house hoping to find him but he wasn't anywhere.

I went back to our room to get my phone and call him when I saw a golden key on our bedside table.  There was a note stuck to it and it read:

"Third floor."

I tried to call him but it just went directly to his voice mail. 

I took the key and made my way up to the third floor.

 

-----------------

Changjo's POV

The three of them happily talked as they removed it from their bodies.  I was quietly watching them from afar not trying to make any sound.  When they finally finished they ran following the rivers current giggling and laughing.  When I was sure they were far away enough, I tiptoed to the rock where they left it and held the one that belongs to him.

It was so soft and fluffy.  It was a bit heavy but I didn't mind.  It was almost a yard long and was fascinated by how beautiful it looks up close.  I carefully placed it inside a sack and raced back to the house.

Since I saw him, I have been coming back here everyday just to catch a glimpse of him.   His name is ricky.  Atleast thats what I heard from his friends.  His friends' name are chunji and ljoe and they always come here everyday to play.

Every afternoon at 2 o' clock they would be here in this river.  They would take those off and change into human clothes.  They've always kept it under a trunk beside the river.  After changing they would go to the city and interact with people in there.  At exactly 5 o' clock, they would come back here and change into their clothes and wear it back.  Then they would simply disappear into the forest.

I know that stalking them isn't right.  And also that stealing isn't right.  I'm just scared that if ever I would show myself to them, they'd be scared and never come back.  I didn't want that to happen of course.  

So I had to think of a plan that would make him stay here, with me.

--------------

Ricky's POV

I took heavy steps up the staircase until I reached the third floor.  

I don't know why but i'm feeling extremely nervous.  This could be another one of changjo's mini surprises but it doesn't feel like that.  Maybe its because of that dream last night.

I walked in front of the the huge white door with the golden handles.  I remember him telling me that there's nothing important inside here and should just ignore it.  I obeyed him because I trusted him even though I get a weird feeling that he's hiding something in here.  But I just let it go.

And now, i'm finally seeing what's inside of here.  I'm feeling nervous but i'm also a bit excited.  For the past year, this room's secret has been bugging my mind for each passing day and its going to finally come to an end.  

I inserted the key and twisted it until I heard it click.

I opened the door and saw nothing but a dark room with a chest on its center.  

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.  I carefully walked near the chest.  Why do I get the feeling that I shouldn't open this?  The chest was the only thing lighted and there was a note stuck in there.

"I'm sorry."

What?  Why is he saying sorry?  

Should I open it?  Is this a prank?  I retreated my hand and took deep breaths.  This is so nerve wrecking.  

I pulled out my phone and dialled changjo's number.  But just like awhile ago, it was sent straight to his voicemail.  

I guess I should open it.  I mean changjo wouldn't put anything here to harm me, right?  I should just trust him and open this. 

I slowly opened it.  

And felt like I was hit on the chest.   

Everything... Everything was just one big lie.

All of the answers to my questions quickly raced in my head.  I was lost.  I crumbled on the floor clutching my chest.  It feels so painful.  I...I couldn't even cry.  I'm feeling angry, disappointed and confused.  But a feeling of sadness overcame all of those.  

I'm sad and broken.

So this is the reason why.  Why he never lets me go inside here.  Why he would always change the topic whenever I ask about this room.  Why he would always turn nervous just by the mention of it.

I didn't notice the tears that heartily  flowed from my eyes.  I tried to make them stop but it just wouldn't.  I hugged my legs and continued sobbing on them until I ran out of them.

Who knows that the person who gave you happiness and love is the reason behind your despair and confusion?  The person behind you strenght is also the one behind your weakness? 

I hate it.  I hate what he did.  But I don't hate him.

I'm supposed to be mad at him but i'm not feeling that way.  Just disppointed that's all.  But my love for him didn't fade away, in fact it felt stronger.  

He really loves me, because he's willing to let me go.

I carefully stood up, dusted myself and wiped my tears away.  I inhaled deeply stabilizing my breathing before dashing out of the room.  

I just want to see him, I need to see him.

Right now, he's all that's in my head. 

It wandered away from the pair of white wings inside the chest.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

So hello everybody!!! Teentop finally came back! I just love their song so much even if I went a little but green on the title~~~~ And the album? It was pure gold!!!

If you haven't seen it, go see it! Its really good and choreo is mind blowing!!!!

So I wrote another story! Hope you enjoyed and please criticize me so I make it better~~~~!!!!

Anyways, this story was inspired from a filipino folktale called "Biag ni Lam-ang" its a really nice story and I grew up reading it~~~~♡♡♡♡ Search it up♥♥♥

Hope you enjoyed~~~~~^^