Angel

Angel in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin springs onto the bed unexpectedly and you screamed, bouncing way up high before falling on his side.

"JONGIN, WHAT THE ," you gasps.

Jongin smiles and rolls on his side to face you, admiring his best friend/crush for a moment.

 

"Babe, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Your mouth slacks as you pushes the younger away.

"That's not funny Jongin. Angels were once people also."

 

Jongin furrows his eyebrows and frowns. "It was just a joke, babe. You weren't supposed to take it seriously," he complains, suddenly confused.

 

You sighed and fiddles with your oversized t-shirt.

"Have you ever thought about angels? How wonderful it must be up there? What it's like?" Jongin stares at you before sitting up and taking your hands into his own. "Babe, why are you even thinking about this. What are you even saying. Please stop," he implores, worried as hell.

 

Were you sad? Did he do something again?

Did you felt like dying?

Jongin was really worried about you just right now.

 

Brushing off everything, you chuckled nervously. "Jongin, sometimes I-"

Jongin cuts you off by pulling your wrists quickly, "have you ever heard the saying 'you have to learn how to fall before you fly'?" His words come spilling out like water.

You cocked your head to the side, "yes." then Jongin smiles.

"We, us, the people on this earth learn how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter