Korea

Our Love Story

Hey you guys! I'm going to update this one now! Sorry for the wait! Check out "You're my Desire" As well as SNSD new MV Lion Heart! I'm literally obsessed their beautiful and its just breathtaking(: 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVCubhQ454c&index=1&list=LL4_tDnEa1O5poTdbSPGZiQQ

 

 Its been a month after Tiffany and Siwons Wedding, The boys are busy working in Korea while the girls have been on break because of their parents. HyoKai's relationship became even stronger, and everyone has a happy ending well.. almost everyone. Yuri, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Seohyun decided to go back to Korea together. They all stayed in Hyoyeon's house and went around Korea, but couldn't hang out with all of the guys since they were working. 

'So Suho texted me saying that they'll come over tonight' Taeyeon said to the girls.

'I don't want to hear his name Tae it's annoying' Yuri replied

'Yah Yul! I only said his name once'

'Unnie's right Yuri unnie, you guys broke up like 2 months ago? Can't you get over it?' asked Seohyun

'Ugh I am over it! His name just makes me want to hurl' Yuri then layed down on the couch. 

Since its been almost 2 weeks since the girls came back, they weren't able to see EXO. Now there just hanging around the house, Hyoyeon is upstairs taking a nap, Yuri is on the couch trying not to hurl because of Suho's name, Seohyun is watching a drama and Taeyeon... after she talked to Suho and ignored Yuri shes lying on the floor faced down. Yup these girls are quite bored if you can tell...

--------------

Finally its Night time they changed their clothes into casual ones, put light makeup, and fixed their hair. Hyoyeon ran downstairs to hear the doorbell ring and opened it. She saw Kai and Sehun both holding flowers as if they were together lol. Kai let go of Sehun and Hugged Hyoyeon, 'Hey beautiful I missed you' She smiled as she put her head on top of his shoulder. She saw the guys smiling at her, the guys went up to the couple, broke their hug and hugged hyoyeon in a huge EXO I MISS YOU SO MUCH HUG. 'Yah let go of my girl!' Kai said. 'Yah you can't have her all to yourself she's ours too' The boys whined at Kai. Seohyun and Taeyeon ran out of the door and hugged Kai since the rest were still hugging Hyoyeon. Finally they all went inside and saw Yuri with a displeased face. 

Chanyeol- Hi Unnie! Are you ok? 

Sehun- Why do you look mad? *Everyone then looks at Suho*

Suho- What? I didn't do anything!

Xiumin- Yah Suho just leave if she doesn't like you!

Hyoyeon- Ok guys stop since I like Suho he could stay got it? *She locked arms with Suho and Smiled*

Taeyeon- I like him too! *She went to Suho and locked her arms on the other side*

Kai- Alright I like Seohyun so I'll take her *Kai puts his arm around Seohyun*

Seohyun- Oppa? You jealous of unnie? haha

Everyone starts laughing and hangs out together, Hyoyeon and Kai make Yuri and Suho talk because they think its silly that Yuri is still mad for some odd reason. Everyone else continues playing games and hangs out with EXO at Hyoyeon's house while HyoKai go out to visit Kai's house...

Kai's Mansion 

Mr Kim- Hyoyeon! Its been so long, how's my future daughter in law? *Hyoyeon looks surprised then greets him*

Hyoyeon- I'm fine Mr Kim it's nice to see you! *Mrs Kim walks in the living room*

Mrs Kim- Oh my dear! You can call us appa and eomma ok?

Hyoyeon- ummm ok Mrs... Eomma haha 

Kai- Mom she doesn't have to

Mrs Kim- But I mean its good practice right?

Mr Kim- Is it fine to call us appa and eomma Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon- Its fine appa haha *Laughs awkwardly*

Mrs Kim- anyways sit down. Hyo my dear you look absoultely beautiful you became a woman in like 3 years? Your body is amazing! Did Kai touch you yet?

*Kai looks at her mom with a surprised face then looks at his dad while Hyoyeon starts coughing*

Mr Kim- Honey of course, They most likely did it anyways

*Kai looks at his dad with a YOUR NOT HELPING AT ALL face*

Hyoyeon- haha um no I mean yes but...

Kai- its been years *scratches his neck*

Mr and Mrs Kim look at each other, get up and head towards a room... 

Mrs Kim- Give your father and I 5 mins ok? We need to discuss something...