Chapter 1

For The Future

Three years after the group filed the lawsuit against their company, and they were now resting comfortably in their new dorm under a new company. They were doing better, eating well and getting lots of sleep. They were happy.

It was a scheduled off day. Yongguk was laying on the couch, watching an old, black and white movie. He was slowly falling asleep when Junhong walked in. The younger walked around to the front of the couch and sat down, laying his head on the couch cushion. Yongguk blinked and reached up to run his hand through Junhong's hair. The younger leaned his head into the older's touch, enjoying the warmth of his hand. Yongguk ran his hand through Junhong's hair, down his neck and chest, and down to his stomach. He slipped his hand under the younger's sweater, leaning down to kiss his cheek. 

Junhong shivered under the older's touch, bumps forming on his skin. He looked Yongguk in the eyes before leaning over to kiss him. Their lips met briefly before they pulled away from each other. 

Junhong and Yongguk smiled at each other. The younger pulled himself off of the floor and moved to sit on the couch at the older's feet. Yongguk pulled his legs up and sat up, thrn scooted closer to the younger. They curled up to each other, Yongguk wrapping his arm around Junhong's shoulders. They stayed like this for quite some time. Junhong fell asleep at some point, his head resting on Yongguk's chest. 

Yongguk looked down at Junhong, smiling. Thoughts about their future ran through his mind. He knew that he was going into the military soon. He knew they would be away from each other. And he knew four years after that, Junhong would go into the military. But Yongguk wanted to think of other things. Like how after he served in the military he wanted to propose to Junhong. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with him after their music career retired, and even if it never retired. He didn't care. He just wanted to be with Junhong for as long as he could. He wanted their futures to be bright, and he wanted their futures to be together. He didn't know if it would happen or not, but he hoped that whatever the future held was good. That it held them in a good physical state of being. That it saw them happy with their lives. And hopefully, it saw tgem together.

Yongguk ran his bony fingers through Junhong's soft, dark hair, still smiling at him. He got off the couch, moving Junhong so the younger was leaning against the couch back. The older walked to his room and pulled the duvet off his bed, piling it in his arms. He carried it to the couch and sat back down, pulling the heavy blanket over himself and Junhong. Yongguk pulled the younger back into his arms, curling up to him. He buried his nose in the younger's neck, inhaling his scent. He wanted to enjoy this moment as long as he could,  but his eyelids were getting heavy. He closed his eyes and held his young lover in his arms, drifting off to sleep and dreaming of what the future could hold.