Chapter 14

Right Way to Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

"I'll be in the first van with Youngjae!" Jaebum said to Mark.

 

"But Jinyoungie said that pairs should be seperated!" Mark said back.

 

"But I want to be with Youngjae." Jaebum said while pouting and the youngest couple laughed at the older ones.

 

"You think I don't wanna sit with Jackson? Of course I do but rules are rules." Mark said and Jackson stood beside him.

 

"Jinyoungie just wants us all to not do lovey dovey stuff, JB, because he can't do it to his girlfriend. Let's just give him a chance." Jackson said.

 

Jinyoung and Lee Daeyon, his girlfriend, heard what Jackson said and they both turned red.

 

"See what I mean?" Jackson said again and laughed.

 

"That's right for you, JB. And like he can do lovey dovey stuff to me, Jackson. He needs to make himself worthy of me!" Youngjae told them and Jaebum pouted again but nodded at Youngjae.

 

"This is our 6th fieldtrip with the group, right?" Jackson whispered to Mark.

 

Mark nodded, "And this is the nth fieldtrip that we're together."

 

Jackson hugged Mark from behind, "You know how I love travelling with you."

 

"Get off me, Jacks." Mark said but didn't move so Jackson didn't stop hugging him.

 

Across them, the youngest couple were just staring at each other.

 

"Hey. Wanna bet?" Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

"What?" BamBam was interested.

 

"First van who gets there first will be treated by the second van."

 

"We'll stop at a port first, you know, to get to the island."

 

"I know. First one to get to the port."

 

"Hmmm... Okay. What am I gonna lose anyway." BamBam shrugged.

 

"Heeey. Are you mad at me?" Yugyeom stood closer to BamBam and put his arm on BamBam's shoulder.

 

"No, I'm not. I just really want to be beside you when we go there."

 

"Why? So you can make me your pillow? Not again, BamBam." Yugyeom smiled at BamBam.

 

"But I like hugging you when I sleep!"

 

"I'm sure Junior will make us sleep together at the hotel. Don't worry, you can hug me when we sleep there as long as you want."

 

"Really?" BamBam's eyes sparkled and Yugyeom lauged.

 

"You act like we don't sleep beside each other!"

 

"I don't care. I always wanna be with you!" BamBam hugged Yugyeom while they both laughed.

 

"I said, no PDA!" Jinyoung told the two.

 

"The trip is not even starting yet!" BamBam pointed out and Jinyoung huffed.

 

"Seriously, Junior. Get a life." Youngjae told Jinyoung.

 

"Shut up."

 

"Chill, Nyoungie. We can still text each other, you know." Daeyon finally said to Jinyoung.

 

"Really?"

 

Jaebum hid his laughter and whispered to Jackson, "He acts so deprived, I kinda pity him."

 

Jackson chuckled.

 

"Oi! The vans are here!" Youngjae announced and true to his word, two vans were parking not so far from them.

 

"I'm in the black one!" Yugyeom ran but before that, he pecked BamBam on the lips and this caused the latter to blush.

 

"Snap out of it!" Jackson patted BamBam's back and pushed him to the white van.

 

"Mark, go with Yugyeom. I'll be with BamBam. Really, these kids." Jinyoung said to Mark and Mark excitedly rode the van.

 

"Hey, Daeyon. You're going with us!" Youngjae went to hold Daeyon's arm and he can feel the glare of someone behind him. He ignored it and rode the black van together with Dayeon.

 

That someone being Jaebum.

 

"The nerve of that guy..." Jaebum muttered and rode the white van.

 

"What's up with the gloomy mood, JB?" Jackson asked him.

 

"Youngjae is touching Daeyon weirdly."

 

"This bothers you? The two are best friends, JB! Stop being jealous!" BamBam said and laughter filled the van.

 

"Why are you so okay with this, Jinyoungie?" JB asked while pouting.

 

"I have trust on her, you know." Jinyoung said with a smile.

 

It has been 3 years since the 7 boys became the best of friends.

 

Everything was forgiven and forgotten and new bonds were made and old bonds were made better.

 

Mark learned to forgive Jinyoung completely.

 

Jaebum and Mark's friendship went back to normal and even better.

 

The three went back to be the bestest best friends and this made Jackson extra happy.

 

Jaebum now pursued Youngjae realizing that he did have feelings for the latter. But Youngjae chose to make Jaebum earn his heart in which what Jaebum is doing now.

 

Jinyoung also met Youngjae's childhood best friend a year ago, who lived at another town and decided to study at the same school with Youngjae, Lee Daeyon. They fell in love with each other but is still kinda shy to show that they're in a relationship.

 

BamBam decided to give Yugyeom a chance and he never regretted it. Now both of them are happily in love with each other and are inseperable.

 

And Mark and Jackson? They have been going strong for 3 years now. And they're very happy with their relationship.

 

 

To: Baka Jae

From: Evil Jia

 

Hey, Youngjae. How is Mark doing?

 

 

Youngjae laughed when he read what Jackson texted him.

 

 

To: Evil Jia

From: Baka Jae

 

Seriously, Jackson. Pay attention to the people you're with.

 

 

To: Baka Jae

From: Evil Jia

 

I am paying attention! I just wanna know what Mark's doing.

 

 

To: Evil Jia

From: Baka Jae

 

He's sleeping. Now shut up.

 

 

Reading Youngjae's text, he smiled and hid his phone.

 

"Seriously though, Junior. This ." BamBam suddenly said between their silence.

 

"Shut up." The texting Jinyoung said.

 

"It's because you're texting with Daeyon." Jackson said and BamBam yelled.

 

"You're just jealous because you can't text Mark 'coz he's asleep." Jinyoung said, sticking his tongue out.

 

"How did you know he's asleep?!"

 

"He texted with me before he slept."

 

"Why did he text with you but not with me?!" Jackson complained and whined and whined.

 

BamBam, missing Yugyeom, decided to text him.

 

 

To: Yugyeommie

From: BamBammie

 

What's happening in your van?

 

 

To: BamBammie

From: Yugyeommie

 

Well, Youngjae is being noisy while singing some songs. I'm singing with him. Daeyon is texting with Junior. Mark is sleeping beside me and hugging me like a koala.

 

 

To: Yugyeommie

From: BamBammie

 

HE'S HUGGING YOU?

 

 

To: BamBammie

From: Yugyeommie

 

Don't worry.

 

 

BamBam whined, "Jacksoooooon!" He yelled even though Jackson was beside him.

 

"What is it?" Jackson, irritated because of Mark, asked.

 

"Collect your man! He's hugging Yugyeommie!" BamBam continued to whine.

 

"What?!" Jackson yelled too.

 

"Your plan is such a disaster, Jinyoungie. Now they won't ever let go of each other when we reach our destination." Jaebum whispered to Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung smiled, "That's a good thing, right? Their bonds will become stronger."

 

"Always the mother, Jinyoung." Jaebum joked and sat peacefully on his chair, thinking of what Youngjae is doing at their van.

 

 

To: BamBammie

From: Yugyeommie

 

What about in your van?

 

 

To: Yugyeommie

From: Bambammie

 

Well, Jackson is being noisy. Junior is texting Daeyon. Jaebum is busy being quiet.

 

 

To: Bambammie

From: Yugyeommie

 

And you? I bet you're being noisy with Jackson!

 

 

To: Yugyeommie

From: Bambammie

 

Eh?! No way! I'm a good kid! I'm quiet and just texting with you!

 

 

To: BamBammie

From: Yugyeommie

 

Good. Though I really wish that you're Mark right now.

 

 

What Yugyeom texted made BamBam smile.

 

"Seriously?! You're both being lovey dovey through text?! While me and JB is suffering here?!" Jackson suddenly yelled, noticing that both BamBam and Jinyoung were smiling while texting.

 

"Then wake Mark up. So that he'll stop hugging Yugyeom." BamBam sassily said.

 

"If it's that easy. That guy is a heavy sleeper." Jackson sighed.

 

"I know so go suffer." BamBam said and laughed.

 

"Why are you teasing me? Tease JB! At least I have a love life. He doesn't." Jackson said and laughed at the gloomy Jaebum.

 

"Shut up, all of you. I will so not treat you guys if Youngjae will tell me I'm his boyfriend." Jaebum cheekily said.

 

"That's easy! We'll just tell Youngjae to let you treat us whenever that day comes!" BamBam said and laughed.

 

"Or even better, we'll tell Youngjae to reject you instead!" Jackson continued to tease Jaebum.

 

And Jaebum just shut up.

 

"You know better to fight with them." Jinyoung whispered.

 

Suddenly, BamBam's phone rang.

 

Not checking who it is, he answered it.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"So I heard that you were jealous of me..." The voice said.

 

"OH GOOD MORNING MARKIE-POOH!" Because BamBam was a bit annoyed on what Mark said, he teased Jackson.

 

"What?! Seriously?! He called you first?!" Jackson yelled once again and tried to snatch BamBam's phone away.

 

"Love you, Bam!" Mark yelled when BamBam put his phone on speakers.

 

"Love you too, Markie!" BamBam yelled back and this made Jackson more annoyed.

 

"I'm the only one who's supposed to call Mark like that!" He complained and whined.

 

"What the?! BamBam!" Yugyeom's voice can be heard too.

 

"Guys, you are all so noisy." Daeyon said and Youngjae laughed.

 

"Right. Like look at me, I'm being quiet here." Youngjae said.

 

"It's because you two are talking so silently. You hear that, Junior? THE TWO ARE TALKING SILENTLY." Yugyeom pointed out to tease Jinyoung.

 

"Yugyeom, you kid. I'm gonna kill you if we meet later. I swear." Jinyoung suddenly snapped.

 

"Oooooh." BamBam said between the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter