Sneak Peak

Nightingale and Night Owl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, so the sneakpeek is up! You will obviously realize that I will update the next chapter really late. I have the storyline planned out already so I just need to write them down lol. Enjoy!

Kim Myungsoo loved taking photographs.

 

Whether it was a mere selfie or a blurred Polaroid picture or a dramatic piece of art, he treasured them like they were his own children. Capturing all the perfect moments frozen in time, was what he planned to do  Sharing other people's most precious and touching memories in the form of visual art was one of the things what he believed to be heartwarming and unforgettable.

 

And there she was, the most beloved prize of his life, standing before him. The one who made a big change in his life. The one who taught him that not only the most beautiful moments were to be captured. The one who taught that ugly moments could not be neglected, because they are the ones which make the biggest impact.

 

"Let's achieve our dreams together, nightingale." She whispered, her eyes lighting up the moonlit sky.

 

Myungsoo momentarily looked at their linked hands, and smiled, tears b his eyes.

 

"Sure, night owl."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter