one/one

Private
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were working in the studio and it was the third time, or fourth, since Jiyong was sighing loudly, distracting him from his screen. 

'What's up with you? You've been sighing a lot.' Jiyong sighed again, tapping his pen on the table as he watched Seunghyun clicking away on a bidding site, a spongebob limited edition bearbrick.

'I can't think of anything, and you're not helping, Hyung.'

'You know I can't help without-'

'Wine. I know, that's why I'm not asking for your help. Just, ignore me.' Jiyong sighed again. 

Seunghyun rolled his chair over, sitting right in front of Jiyong, grinning. 'I'm always here if you need me.' Seunghyun saw Jiyong's smile before he proceeded to scribble the next line. 

*

Seunghyun smiled sheepishly as he brought his girlfriend to their dorm for the first time. He was so happy to see the rest warming up with his girlfriend. He watched Jiyong grabbing a can of beer before disappearing to the balcony.

'Stay here for awhile okay?' He kissed Min Ah's cheek before heading towards the balcony.

'Ji.' Seunghyun didn't miss to see the stray tears rolling down Jiyong's cheeks. 

'Yeah?' 

'What are you doing here? Why are you crying?'

'Ha? I'm crying? It must be the wind. I'm not crying, Hyung, I'm not a baby.'

'You are always a baby. Did someone hurt you? Tell me if there is okay? I'm always here if you need me.' 

'Thank you Hyung, and congrats Hyung. Min Ah is really pretty.'

*

Seunghyun broke up with his girlfriend and locked himself in his room. Jiyong was the only one who let himself in, asking if he's alright before answering himself, how can you be alright, who am I kidding. Seunghyun smiled at him before burying his face back into his pillow. He tried to stop his tears from flowing out, and before he knew it, he felt a dip on his bed before a tight hug enveloped around him. 

'Cry all you want, Hyung. I'm always here if you need me.'

Seunghyun turned around hugged Jiyong tightly, letting all his guard down. 

*

'Boo!' Seunghyun creeped out from behind as he watched Jiyong slamming his little book close immediately. 

'You scared me, Hyung!' Seunghyun looked closer at the worn book, 'Jingyo's Diary', it read. 

'What's that? Let me see!' Seunghyun snatched the book away, plopping on the bed and flipped the book open.

'No! Give me back, Hyung! It's my secret!' Jiyong snatched it away, hiding it in his drawer before pushing Seunghyun out from his room. 'Don't you dare touch it again, Hyung.'

*

Don't you dare touch it again. Seunghyun stumbled upon the diary a week later, he was finding for the disc in Jiyong's drawer and he couldn't help it but to flip the book open. 

Dear Diary,

I'm in deep trouble. I've done something I shouldn't have. Hyung's gonna hate me forever if he knows about it. He wouldn't want to be my friend anymore. But I can't help it... Hyung is so nice to me and every time I look at him, my heart flutters. What should I do?? Jingyo, stop yourself!!!

Seunghyun closed the book immediately and returned it to its original position. I did not read anything, I did not. 

'Hyung, did you find it already?' Jiyong walked into his room, seeing the disc in Seunghyun's hand. 'Faster! The popcorn is ready!' 

Seunghyun spent the whole hour and a half thinking about the page he read. He likes me; he can't like me. It can't be.

*

Seunghyun couldn't help himself but to avoid Jiyong after that. He spent more time with the rest and lesser with Jiyong. He avoided all the times when he is required to be alone with him. He loves his best friend but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter