First Mission: First Date (Part 1)

We Got Married: Myungmi Couple

We have a new wife on WGM... Who is it?

The cameraman enters the new wife's dresser. As the door creaks and reveals the woman, she looks up in a surprised way to the camera and covers her face in an embarrassed manner.

It's... Yoon Bomi from the famous girl group Apink!

---

"Hello! My name is Yoon Bomi. I am 22 years old and I'm the new wife on We Got Married," she states and suddenly freezes. "Ottoke? (What to do? Or How?) Aigoo (goodness or gosh)... I'm so embarrassed... I’m not fit for this kind of show…" She laughs and tries to cover up her face.

Q. How do you feel about being here in WGM?

"I feel excited. Honestly, I never thought that I’d be invited here. It's really surprising."

Q. Are you excited to meet your husband?

She nods. "I'm excited and happy yet at the same time I'm nervous and scared. I’m filled with mixed feelings," she laughs again.

Q. What were Apink's members’ advices?

"Advices? They said to be as usual and I hope my usual will make my husband happy. Naeun's been in WGM and she thought that maybe mine would be a funny marriage."

---

“Oh a mission card. Thank you,” Bomi thanks the employee as she opens the mission card given to her.

Dear wife: Dress pretty for your first meeting and for your new husband. You and your husband will meet under the clock of XXXXX at 12:00 noon. Hurry to the designated area to start your first date.

"Aigoo..." She muttered silently. "Oh wait, there's a second page." Bomi flips to he second page and reads it out loud.

A clue about your husband: He had a line in a Korean drama that was in Chinese.

"Why would you give me a clue like this?" She asked clearly puzzled about the clue. "There are a lot of people who have lines in Korean dramas that are in Chinese... Ottoke."

---

Q. What is your ideal type?

"A man with good first impression with mono lids and will treat me well and won't buy me expensive materials," she laughs when she explained her type. “I really hope that he will take good care of me. I'm really nervous if my husband would be my type. What if he's the complete opposite?" She asks and suddenly becomes anxious.


Let's meet the husband… Who is the lucky man?

It's Infinite's practice room. The camera films a member's back and it belonged to...

"Oh. Hello..." He spoke as he looks up from his phone.

It’s their visual, Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L.

 ---

“Hello. My name is Kim Myungsoo. I am 23 years old…” He suddenly stops midway of his sentence. “Why did I just state my age?” He laughs and his dimples appear as he does so.

Q. What comes into mind when you imagine what your wife would be like?

“Umm… I think that my wife would me somewhat happy and vibrant or maybe timid... All I know is that she’ll be pretty,” he smiles again and eventually laughs to hide his embarrassment.

Q. Have you dated anyone before?

"Yes... Yes, I have... I will say no more." He states and laughs.

---

"Thank you," Myungsoo is handed a mission card and reads it.

Dear husband: Your wife will be waiting in XXXXX under the clock. Meet your wife quickly and start your first date.

Clue for the husband: Your wife did an animal imitation.

"Animal imitation? Sunggyu hyung! Can you tell me some girls who did animal imitations?" He asked the eldest member who is in practice room.

"Animal imitation?" He asked him back.

"This is the time where you use your phone!" Woohyun suddenly suggested. He grabs his phone and slides to Myungsoo followed by Sunggyu and Sungjong. "AOA's Choa?" Woohyun asked himself.

"How about Yoon Bomi's imitation?" Sungjong suggested. "That was a funny one!" He suddenly laughs as he imagines Apink's Yoon Bomi doing her gorilla imitation. "It might be her..." Myungsoo said.

---

Q. Who do you think your wife would be?

"The members suggested a lot of girls. I'm really unsure of who would it be."

Q. Are excited to meet your wife?

"Very. I'm nervous whether she'll like me or not."

Q. How do you imagine your partner's clothing on your first date?

"I figure that she'll overdress herself and that will be very cute. I really want to see her soon."

Q. What are you planning for your first meeting?

"I'm planning to surprise her with my guitar but the rest is a secret. I hope she will be very surprised by my surprise for her."

---


Bomi's holding a white box as she finds the clock they are supposed to meet at.

"She looks so beautiful! Clearly, she prepared for their meeting. Wearing that blue and floral dress really makes her beautiful. I'm sure the husband would be very awed by her appearance."

She finally finds the clock after wandering the park for minutes. A bench is exactly under the clock. She sits under the hot rays of the sun. "Ah it's really hot. I came 40 minutes early. I hope he comes soon..." She said as she sits properly like a proper lady.

"She is really excited. She's 40 minutes early."


Meanwhile the husband is driving to the meeting place.

"You might be thinking I can't drive. Fans don't see me drive. I learned how to drive because of a drama. I was a driver,” makes sense. "I'm still a rookie though. Aigoo... I hope I can drive well with my wife in here..."

"He's so thoughtful or maybe he's worried about his driving skills."

Myungsoo stops the car because he suddenly remembered that he doesn't have a gift for his wife.

He enters a shop and buys a gift for his wife.


15 minutes is left before it turns 12 and Bomi's husband hasn't arrived.

"Will he arrive 12 o'clock sharp? Maybe it was a bad idea arriving so early," she laughs as she waits anxiously for her husband. In the corner of her eye, she sees a white bear walking in the park holding two white balloons and wearing a guitar behind his back.

"That's a big bear. Don't tell me that’s the husband?"

"Is it he?" She laughs as she sees it walking towards her. "It's really him! He's coming. What should I do?" The bear stops in front of her and sits beside her. It waves at her and she waves back. "Are you my husband?" She asks. The bear nods. The bear points at its head and mimes for her to take it off. "Oh you want me to take it off. She hurriedly removes it and it reveals...

"Hello Yoon Bomi."

"Now that was a surprise attack. What a sweetie he is. Look at her! She's blushing hard."

"It’s Kim Myungsoossi… Ottoke..." Bomi is obviously shocked because she stopped taking the head off. Myungsoo gets it from her and sets it down on the ground.

---

Q. What did you think when you saw him as a bear?

“I was really baffled when I saw him dressed as a bear. It was a really unique first meeting. I'm sure that will stay forever in my mind.”

Q. What came to your mind when you saw who your husband was?

“Firstly, I was nervous when he asked me to take off the costume's head. Secondly, I was flustered when he said 'Hello Yoon Bomi'. He smiled so widely that his dimples showed. I didn’t expect him to do something embarrassing? He had a very pleasant aura around him. Lastly, I was shocked that it was Infinite's L.”

Q. Why ran in your mind when she took off the costume’s head?

“I thought that she was obedient. I wanted to see how she would react if I did it and I got the result that I wanted. She looked really cute,” he confessed and suddenly his cheeks turn red.

He really likes her.

Q. What did you think when you saw first saw her?

“Sungjong was right about the clue. It was Yoon Bomi. I'm glad that it turned out to be her. When I saw her, she looked very beautiful sitting on the bench wearing a blue dress. She looked prim and proper. I think that I really like her.”

"He does like her! He's showing a big grin!"

---

"How do you feel that I'm your husband?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh so straightforward."

"Surprised and happy since we've met a couple times. What about you?"

"The feeling's mutual."

"Aren't you hot wearing that costume?"

"I am but if it's for my wife, then I'll do it."

"He's bold. He's bold. I like him."

"You’re not the one getting married."

"I know. He is just a sweetie!"

 Bomi laughs and smiles. "You can take that off now, you know."

"Yeah. It' really hot."


“Did you wait long?” He asked her as he places the bear costumes inside a bag.

“Yes I did,” she laughs. “But I didn’t wait that long.”

“How long did you wait?” he asked her a question again.

“For 40 minutes I guess…”

“What?” he suddenly said surprised. “You waited that long? Were you that excited to meet me?” he interrogates as his mouth forms a devilish smile.

“I won’t say a word anymore,” she back.

"They are getting along very well despite just seeing each other during shows."

"I want to sing you a song that I made." Myungsoo said.

"He even made her a song! He prepared a lot."


"I really love it," Bomi admitted. "Thank you. It was sweet of you," she laughs. "I made... I mean we made a cake for you. The other members helped me out since I'm not that good at cooking."

"Thank you," he said. "This is for you," Myungsoo hands her a necklace.

"It's so pretty! Thank you very much! Was this expensive?"

"Oh no. Do you like expensive stuff?”

"No. This is really pretty." Bomi wears it and smiles as she observes the material hanging around her neck.

"Oh another mission card. Thank you." Myungsoo is handed another mission card and reads out loud with Bomi.

You have now met each other. Keep yourselves warm! Wear white scarves and go to the location below to start your first date!

367 XXXXX.

"Let's go?" He asked and they leave for his car.


"I didn't know you could drive Myungsoossi." She said.

"Only the members and managers know that I can drive. I'm a rookie so I hope that you're fine with my driving. What about you Bomissi?"

"I can't. I wan to learn though."

"I can teach you the basics. Is it fine with you?" He asked her.

"Ah yes it is! That would be very helpful."

"They have such a natural atmosphere going on between them. They are a cute couple."

“Did you sleep well?” the car turning right.

“I was antsy and excited so I couldn’t sleep well. What about you Myungsoossi?” she asked as she turns her gaze towards the driving Myungsoo.

“I’m the same. Just thinking about it makes me nervous. Maybe I feel more nervous about this than performing,” he admitted and they both laugh.

“What do you think the venue of the date will be?” Bomi asked.

“It will probably be somewhere cold. Speaking of which, we have to buy scarves for the date.”

As they drove they find a clothing store and buy their scarves. They continue the drive to the venue.