you're the laziness of afternoon

the emptiness the whole world sings at night

Jinseok isn't shy.  It's just something about Insoo, the way he carries himself.  He smiles at  him and Jinseok has to try really hard not to swoon or cry...or both.

There's something about having Insoo around, this warmness that he brings.  Jinseok spends many thoughts encouraging himself not to touch Insoo so freely.  But it's hard when they're alone and Insoo leans forward, hands going to settle on his thigh or the curve of his waist, asking if he wants anything, if he's ok.

Jinseok smiles at him, watery and uncertain but trying really hard to look confident, alluring.

-

Insoo texts him, his phone vibrates against his leg and his eyes snap to Insoo's who is right across from him.

He gives him a questioning look but Insoo just smiles at him, urging him to read the message.
you look really cute today, it's all it says and Jinseok wants to groan or push the pillow into his face and scream.

“What are you doing?” Gunwoo asks, “why is your face so red?”

Everyone turns to look at them and then Junkyu pulls a face, reading over Insoo's shoulder.
“Ew, they're being gross again.”

Seyong perks up, trying to snatch the phone from Jinseok, “really?” he asks excitedly, “what did he say this time?”

Insoo laughs, pressing sent and Jinseok almost drops his phone with the vibrations.

Jinseok doesn't dare unlock his phone, not with Seyong hovering over him.  Last time was embarrassing enough.  He isn't up for another dramatic reading of his and Insoo's texts.

He lucks out when they get called into recording and Jinseok melts a little when Insoo' hand finds his back, leads him on.

-

Everyone is sleeping when Insoo walks into his room, the lights flicker on and Jinseok squints against the harshness of them.

“Jinseok,” Insoo calls, “are you awake?”

“I am now,” Jinseok says, sits up, “you should be sleeping.”

The lights flick off and then there's a moment of soft footsteps, the creaking of a dipping bed.

“I want to sleep with you,” Insoo says, his hands pull back the duvet, his cold legs sliding besides Jinseok, seeking warmth.  His hands curl over Jinseok's shoulder, pulls him to his side, until their noses bump, knees knocking together.

“Today was tiring,” Insoo says, “but I'm happy because I spend the day with you.”

Jinseok smiles, blinking slowly, reaching just a little closer, “you always say that,” he says, “you always say you're happy because of me.”

Insoo laughs, soft, little puffs of warmth over Jinseok's cheek, “it's because it's true, you make me really happy.”

Jinseok hums his response, “you make me happy too.”

Insoo reaches to press a kiss to Jinseok's jaw, leaving a trail leading to his neck.  His skin is warm, smelling of the flowery perfume that Jinseok prefers over cologne.

“This was a tiring Valentines Day,” Insoo hums into Jinseok's neck, “but you liked it right?”

Jinseok lets Insoo kiss his way to his shoulder, until the mattress stops him.  He takes a deep breath when he feels Insoo' hands go for his hips, hears the small intake of breath he takes for preparation and then the covers fall off him, legs splaying over Insoo.

“I'm liking it a lot better now,” Jinseok says with burning cheeks, hands going to push a little at Insoo's chest.

Insoo laughs a little at that, and then his mouth goes to to continue his trail, kissing all the way to the slope of Jinseok's shoulder, biting gently, “cheeky,” he murmurs, “but so cute.”

Insoo's too warm, and their hair starts to curl with their sweat.  Insoo's cheeks colored with it, one hand reaching under Jinseok's shirt, fingertips touching softly at the line of his back, the swell of his shoulder blades.

“You're so soft,” Insoo sounds amazed, his mouth leaving a wet trail back to his cheek, “so pretty.”

And then they're kissing, soft, warm.  Jinseok lets his mouth fall open with Insoo's gentle coaxing.  Insoo's mouth is insistent, tongue tracing the lines of his lips, running over the roof of his mouth.  It's heedy in a way that Insoo is, too soft looking around the edges but still full of them.  

His jaw starts to ache, his lip pulses with the nips Insoo's teeth take pleasure in taking.  It's just kissing, it's just kissing because that's what Jinseok wants but his hips press down and Insoo's mouth goes slack, dropping a little surprised sound.

Their mouths are still pressed together, nothing more than exchanged heavy breathing, Jinseok's eyes open, Insoo's eyes looking back at him.

The hand under his shirt trails back down, until they settle at the thin material of Jinseok's sleep pants.  Both hands squeeze at either side of his hips.  Jinseok's throat catches when Insoo slips his thumbs under the waistband but it's all he gets before Insoo's hands go and push him up, getting rid of the friction.

“Not here Jinseok,” he says, his mouth is swollen, his eyes glazed but determined, “you know this isn't where you want it to happen.”

Jinseok looks at him, thinks Insoo is expecting an answer but he can't bother with one when Insoo's mouth looks so appealing, so he goes down for another kiss, biting hard on Insoo's swollen lower lip, laughing when Insoo groans, hands going up to his sides, tickling him.

When Jinseok pulls back he reaches to push Insoo's hair up, smiling wide, out of breath and happy.
“Before next Valentines Day?” he asks. 

Insoo looks at him, and then his face splits into a smile, reaching forward for a quick kiss before he says, “before next Valentines Day.”

“Promise?” Jinseok asks.

“Promise,” Insoo smiles.

“Let's kiss on it,” is all he says before he goes down for another kiss.