CMIYC & Girls

OT8 SNSD era
Please log in to read the full chapter

CMIYC is the first OT8 song we had. The song is EDM and it is a performance piece. The dance is awesome and dance line killing it. Vocal line has tones of parts. And the song shows they deserve their lines. CMIYC performances are amazing you can feel the energy. 

Girls is a slow song, it is emotional and probably about Jessica. Vocal line has more parts since it is a slow song. Still dance line shines I love how their voices are different. Sooyoung has high pitched bright voice, Yuri has high pitched calm voice, Yoona has deep smooth voice and Hyoyeon has husky deep voice. They are all awesome. The lyrics are beautiful and makes me cry. 

Party, it is a generic summer song, the MV is awesome they all look beautiful Yoona has gorgeous blonde hair, Sooyoung and Seohyun looks amazing also. Vocal line has more lines, and Yoona has the most lines among dance line. It is good to hear her voice as a Yoonadict it makes me proud. When they perform they look energetic and happy. 

Check is my jaaaaaam. It has R&B feels, it is mature and y but still classy. Seohyun + Dance line slays me. Hyoyeon's husky voice. Yoona's lines are perfect with her deep voice. Yuri is y goddess that makes everything effortless. Sooyoung has a playful iness on stage. And Seolady isn't a forever innocent maknae of the group. 

Now I am waiting for Lion Heart and You Think. I think they are going to be awesome too. 

Please log in to read the full chapter