final

Grades

Two black cars parked next to each other.

Two young teachers left their cars.

Two young teachers walked to each other.

They smiled.

He tiptoed and

They kissed.

He blushed.

The other chuckled.

They smiled.

Students squealed.

 

“Don’t forget your homework or you’ll be kicked out.” the young math teacher shouted, as his noisy students walked out the classroom.

“Hey, you.” the young history teacher leaned against the doorway, only to get pushed slightly by a passing boy.

“Sorry, Mr.Choi.” the teen bowed down before running away. The teacher only nodded and smiled.

“Hello.” the blonde teacher greets back, with a wide smile. A smile that only Minho could make him wear.

“How was your day?” Minho asks.

“Pretty tiring.” Taemin answers.

“Poor baby.”

Taemin pouts before breaking into a tired giggle.

“So,” the history teacher begins slowly, “grades registering today?”

Taemin pouts again and nods, “Sadly.”

 

“Got an A.” Minho said with excitement. They’ve been sitting in the classroom, registering grades for an hour now with Taemin on Minho’s lap, and neither of them have found an A.

Taemin turned his head as Minho leaned closer before pressing their lips together in a sweet kiss.

“A.” Taemin said simply before he turned around and smashed his lips with Minho’s shamelessly.

It was their tradition, you see-registering grades together and kissing when one of them finds an A grade.

“Keep ‘em coming, baby”


 

Couple of days later, the tall history teacher gathered his things before putting them in his black leather bag. He then made his way to Taemin’s class to pick the blonde up so they can go on their lunch date. They both loved lunch dates.

He expected to find Taemin sitting, waiting for him excitedly with sparkling eyes and pink cheeks. Minho always found that cute.

However, instead he found the blonde with his head in his hands, tens of sheets spread on the desk in front of him. Minho couldn’t see his face but he could tell that he’s about to cry if he wasn’t already.

“Taemin?” he called, tone laced with concern as he walked to the younger teacher quickly, dumping his bag on the floor before kneeling down next to Taemin’s chair.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he asked again when his call was met with silence.

Only this time he heard Taemin let out a cry.

He instantly stood up and hugged Taemin from behind, “Come on, Tae, what’s up?”

Finally, Taemin rose up and turned around to look at Minho, his lower lip slowly curving up as he started crying.

“What’s wrong, darling?” Minho wasted no time in pulling the blonde in his arms.

“I can’t finish all this work by tomorrow!” Taemin exclaimed suddenly.

“Oh baby….I’ll….I’ll help you.” Minho offered, his hand running up and down Taemin’s back.

“Really?” Taemin pulled away slightly, his hands on Minho chest as he looked up at him with hopeful eyes and red nose.

“Really.”


 

“I finished those.” Minho handed Taemin a pile of papers, results written down on them.

“Thank you so much.” the blonde kissed Minho’s cheek, before looking down, “I’m sorry. I ruined our date.”

“Hey, it’s okay. We can go later.” the history teacher said, as he held Taemin’s head in his hands before kissing his forehead lovingly.

“Minho!” Taemin, who is registering grades jumped abruptly. “Got an A.”

The two shared a short, innocent kiss before they went back to whatever they were doing.

Minutes later, Minho tilted Taemin’s face up to plant a kiss on his plump lips, before whispering,

“A.”

They went on, registering grades and kissing on every A they found. Which to their luck, there were a lot of them.

As if they were to complain.

Taemin suddenly put his pen down before looking at Minho.

He loved looking at Minho. The history teacher was so handsome and manly, Taemin’s eyes loved drinking in his features.

The math teacher reached out with both hands and cupped Minho’s face, as he leaned closer and pressed their lips together in a sensual kiss, filled with love and passion.

Their lips moved against each other perfectly. The kiss was fiery yet passionate, filled with the hunger they felt for each other but it was also filled with love.

A minute or two later, they pulled away, just enough for their foreheads to touch and their noses to nuzzle.

“An A?” Minho asked breathlessly with a smile.

No.”


*

pls comment guys.