End

The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes, friends can be so inquisitive about things. But when you're a senior college student living with your boyfriend who's labeled as the most eye-catching junior student in your university, it's most of the time.

Minho depicts the type who doesn't talk much, and his friends know that. But it didn't stop them from intervening with their friend's love life.

"Have you two done it yet?"

"Minho seriously what potion did you use on him?"

"What does it feel like to live with him?"

Those questions are just a peek to the inquisition his friends have. Not that he mind them asking though. It just keeps getting more and more annoying since they ask him questions that were already answered every single time.

Minho straight up tells them that they ask the most stupefied questions there is. But what his friends don't know is that one question always leaves him smiling up and getting all giggly whenever the thought has been rekindled.

"What do you love about Taemin?"

When people are asked what they love about their partners in life, most of them could straightly come up with one specific answer. Sometimes about the other's features. Sometimes their attitude. Sometimes both.

But Minho isn't one of them, and he has always believed that there is more to the question as to what it really wants to portray.

It's puzzling, really. Minho loves every bit of Taemin, but even if every fiber of their love tickles him, he just can't find a specific reason why he chose him among the 7 billion people standing on the same ground as his.

He has thought of it very well, and has been coming up with vague answers everytime he asks himself why.

Minho thinks that maybe it's the way Taemin picks the movies to watch after dinner.

Most of the time, Taemin chooses movies that he knows Minho will like. Sometimes it's of action. Sometimes it's of comedy. The funny thing, though, is that whenever Taemin decides to

play scary movies and ends up not wanting to go anywhere, not even the bathroom, alone without his lover amuses Minho so much. He guffaws in front of Taemin whenever the latter talks him into walking him to the bathroom and this results his boyfriend to pout in the most lovely way without him getting aware of it. And this adorableness of his boyfriend just makes him love his Taeminnie more.

Taemin thinks he knows what kind of movies Minho really is into. Although really, it's apparent that Minho doesn't mind what they're going to watch as long as his lover is with him.

But Minho doesn't think this reason can suffice as a proper answer for the question and suspects that maybe it's the way Taemin gets all insecure whenever Minho focalizes and gushes over attractive girls and boys on television.

All of us have our own idols that inspire us and people we admire so much. Minho isn't an exception too.

He may be quiet and doesn't seem to be the type to fanboy over artists and bands, but when he does, he literally has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter