Kayee and Yien One Day Date

Please Stay

Hehehe :3 I'm updating a long chapter here, it's their date >3<

Beware of fluffiness(?) although I'm not sure that this is fluffy :(

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTS, YOU KEEP ME ALIVE TO WRITE <3 

Happy Reading ^0^

 


 

Jackson is driving to Mark house with a bucket of roses and red velvet cake within the small box. He smiles at the thought of dating Mark today. He can’t sleep at all last night. He wanted to call Mark but he didn’t. He’s so nervous for today’s date.

Jackson turn off his phone when it’s traffic.

‘I don’t need my phone today.’ he thought.

He arrives at Mark’s house soon after. He brings the bucket of flowers then get out from his car. He rings the bell and wait for Mark to open up the door for him. He hides his face behind the roses so Mark couldn’t see his face.

Mark opens the door, “Ah sorry Jack- uwoo.” Mark is taken aback by bunch of flowers he sees.

“For the most beautiful person in the world.” Jackson peeks from the side then hand Mark the flowers.

Mark blushes a little before he accepts the flowers. “Thanks Jack, it is so beautiful.” Mark smells the flowers.

“So, are you ready?” Jackson says as he is looking at Mark from top to the bottom. ‘He’s perfect’ he thought.

“Yes.” Mark blushes. “Ah wait for a minute.” He quickly goes inside the house, put the flowers at the table on the living room then shouts to someone, “Jin, I’m going okay?” then runs back to Jackson.

“Is Jinyoung there?” Jackson shrugs his head, remembering his fight with Jinyoung several days ago. Mark nods.

“He’s staying over my place for a week from now since his parents are going on business trip.” Mark grins then go out the house and stand beside Jackson.

Jackson smiles, he holds Mark’s hands then puts it on his arm. “Let’s go?” Mark grins at Jackson actions, he blushes a little.

Jackson and Mark are walking toward his car, but Mark stop him. “I want to go on a walk date.” he pouts.

‘Oh c’mon Jackson Wang never walk- ‘ “Yes, I’m so okay with that.” I say that while smiling like idiot when I see Mark’s pouts. That is so adorable. “But wait, I should bring the cake then.”

Jackson unlocks his car, then take a small box out of the car. Mark blinks as he see the box.

“Red velvet.” Jackson grins.

Mark nods happily. “You owe me the macaron!”

Jackson chuckles then he leads Mark to walk beside him.

They are walking down to the Gangnam street. Mark chuckles as they are walking.

“What is it?” Jackson takes a glance at Mark.

“I just find myself weird since I walk down this street with my boyfriend.” he chuckles. “I always look at other people dating, walking closely at each other, kissing each other nose—“ Mark stops and blushes.

“And what? Should we do all of that since we’re dating now?” Jackson smirks. Jackson pulls Mark by his waist and get their bodies close to each other.

Mark blushes so hard at that. Jackson is so warm, Mark snuggles to his chest, he can’t see Jackson right at his eyes for now. Jackson take that chance to kiss Mark’s nose.

“W-wait what?” Mark blinks at Jackson with his red cheeks.

“You owe me a kiss ok?” Jackson says while pinching Mark’s cheeks. “By the way, Mark, are you hungry?” he asks while they start walking again.

Mark nods, he can feel Jackson’s warmth and heartbeat. ‘He’s beating so fast’ Mark blushes at that thought. “I want to eat snacks.”

“Snacks? How about ddeokboki?” Jackson says as he is looking at a ddeokboki restaurants. “You can have lunch box and fishcakes too.” he reads the menu which is visible from their distance.

Mark nods at Jackson’s word. Actually Mark can’t focus on what Jackson is saying because he’s busy calming his heart. Jackson is too close.

Jackson likes at how Mark’s cheeks reddened. He chuckles and leads Mark to the restaurant.

As soon as they entered the restaurant, Jackson pull a chair for Mark to sit on. Mark is releasing his grip on Jackson and the moment he did that, he missed Jackson’s warmth. Mark sits on the chair while Jackson take a sit in front of Mark.

“I kinda miss your hug.” Jackson blushes while saying that to Mark, so does Mark.

‘How can Jackson be so honest about these things.’ Mark cups his own cheeks.

“Mark, what do you want to eat?” Jackson says as the waiter is coming to take their order.

“Everything’s fine.” Mark smiles at Jackson.

“As long as you are eating with me, right?” Jackson smirks and Mark is pouting cutely.

And so—they order a serve of ddeokboki and a lunch box. Two milks as a drink. They order is out right after, so they eat it together happily.

“Jackson aaah?” Mark prepares a spoonful of rice for Jackson to eat.

Jackson chokes at what Mark did.

Mark pouts. “I always want to do this with my boyfriend. Feeding up each other.”

Jackson smiles and eat the rice from Mark’s spoon right away. “Amm, that’s delicious.” He says while chewing the rice. Mark smiles like an angel after that.

“Ahh? Your turn.” Jackson feeds Mark, Mark gladly accept it.

They smile at each other while eating. Suddenly a waiter approaches them, “Sir, please take a photo together and leave the messages for us.” he bows then left after he gives Jackson a polaroid camera.

“Not sure what they meant, but let’s take one together?” Jackson moves beside Mark and glues their cheeks together. Click-

The camera captured Mark’s reddened cheeks and Jackson biggest grins. “What do you want to write on this, Mark?” he says when the photo comes out.

“Let’s just write Fighting there.” Mark suggests as he continues finishing his meal.

Jackson smirks. He writes the word there and gives it to the waiter.

“Okay, time to go, Mark!” Jackson says after paying the bill. Mark nods as he stands up then lingers his hand around Jackson’s arm once again. “Thanks for the meal.” Mark bows at the cashier before they leave the restaurant.

“Where do you want to go next?” Jackson asks.

“I want to go there, but I think we’ll arrive there in the evening so just forget it.” Mark pouts.

“Say it.”

“Hangang.” Mark looks down.

“It sounds fun, let’s go there!” Jackson smirks at the thought of Hangang.

Mark shakes his head. “Tomorrow is the first match at the tournament. You are supposed to rest a lot.”

“You shouldn’t be on a date with me today in the first place.” Mark puff his cheeks.

Jackson ruffles Mark hair. “It’s me who insists on this date, Mark.” Jackson kisses Mark’s forehead.

“People nowadays don’t even know where to kiss!” a grandma says to Jackson and Mark and make them blushing. “And I’m here making this cotton candy to sell.” she grunts.

Mark walks to the grandma, “Grandma, can I help you selling the cotton candy?”

“I won’t let your beautiful hands get burnt by this old cotton candy maker. But I’ll let your boyfriend do it.” Grandma is smiling at Mark.

Jackson bulges his eyes. ‘What’s with this old hag? I’m not going to help!’

“Listen, grandma, I have no intention on helping you when I’m on a date.” Jackson replies sharply.

Mark quickly run to Jackson, “Jackson please?” he pouts and puff his cheeks together.

And as expected from Jackson Wang. He finds himself in front of the old cotton candy maker.

“Your boyfriend has no manner but you are very kind. What is your name? You looks so beautiful.” Grandma gives a glare to Jackson and then smiling to Mark.

“My name is Yien, grandma.” Mark smiles.

‘Yien?’ Jackson asks himself.

“What a great name you’ve got there, cutie.” Grandma ruffles Mark’s hair.

Suddenly a kid comes and asks for cotton candy. At first Jackson has no idea how to make that thing, but grandma teach him slowly and Jackson is a fast-learner so he can produces the cotton candy well.

“You did well enough, kid. What’s your name?” grandma grins at Jackson and Jackson finds it weird, Mark is just laughing at their conversation.

“Kayee.” Jackson answered shortly. Grandma nods and then rest herself on the chair.

Mark is sitting beside Jackson. “I don’t know that your name is Kayee.” Mark pouts as he plays with the red-coloured sugar.

“I don’t think I know that your name is Yien too.” Jackson raises his eyebrow while making another cotton candy for customers.

“Yien is my born name. My full name is Mark Yi En Tuan.” Mark replies as he gives the cotton candy which Jackson made to the customer.

“Same here. My born name is Wang Kayee. My parents call me Jackson so I get used to it.” Jackson smiles when the orders keep increasing.

They both smiling at each other. They are both happy because they get to know each other because of cotton candy. They are not aware of it, but grandma is also smiling watching them from behind.

By times, the cotton candy are sold out. It’s just the red-coloured sugar left and grandma chose to end it here.

“Thanks for helping, lovebirds.” grandma says and makes Jackson and Mark blush at the word ‘lovebirds’.

“You’re welcome, grandma.” Mark smiles, Jackson nods.

“Wait, I have something,” grandma turn on the cotton-candy maker and make a big heart-shaped cotton candy with the red-coloured sugar. “For you two, lovebirds.” grandma chuckles at their reaction and give them the cotton-candy after wrap it with plastic.

Mark takes the cotton-candy. “Thanks, grandma.” he smiles.

“Your smile is so angelic, Yien.”

‘Of course, he’s this Jackson Wang’s boyfriend. What do you expect?’ Jackson smirks at himself.

“And you, Kayee the muscled man.” grandma turns his head to see Jackson. “this is the payment for today, you’re fired.” grandma puts up an act.

Jackson receives the payment. “Em grandma, I don’t-“

“You are not rejecting it since it’s your payment, little kid.” grandma hits Jackson’s head. Jackson groans in pain as Mark caress his head. Grandma packs up her belongings to her bicycle and gives Mark and Jackson goodbye before she left.

“This is the first money I received from my own work.” Jackson mumbles to himself.

“What?” Mark can’t hear what Jackson is saying because he keeps rubbing his hand to Jackson’s head. “Jackson, it’s evening already. We should go home.” Mark takes a glance at the sky and his watch.

Jackson is looking at his money. Suddenly, he holds Mark’s hand, “Mark, wait here okay? Don’t do anywhere. Just wait.”

“Um- okay.” Mark blinks at Jackson words. With that, Jackson runs somewhere until Mark can’t see him anymore.  

Mark is missing Jackson with every minutes passed. In 5 minutes, Jackson is back, still running.

Jackson is trying to catch his breath in front of Mark.

“Jacks-“ Mark’s word is cut by Jackson’s sudden action. He grabs Mark hands and put something on Mark’s ring finger.

Mark can’t believe what he see on his ring finger.

“I can’t buy a good fine ring with that small amount of money.” Jackson says, still catching his breath. “When I’m good enough as a person, when I can get money by myself, I will give you a fine one—“

Jackson words cut off by Mark’s hug. Mark burry his face on Jackson’s neck. Jackson can hear Mark’s sobs and he feels his shirt begin to wet.

“Hey- Mark”

“Thank you, Jackson- I love you.” Mark snuggles closer to Jackson’s neck as he cries.

Jackson smiles, pats Mark’s back. 

.

.

.


Em......what do you think?

I'm so sorry for the previous chapter, you know how broken-hearted I was when I wrote that chapter T^T

I love Mark and his cuteness.

Please do comments and I'll update fast! Thank you for reading ^0^