Journey~ Oh, so Seductively...

Oh,

Yuris P.O.V. :


    I wake up to Tiffany's beautiful round face. This is the third night that I've slept with her and I feel a little bit weird to be honest. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door *knock knock*. Sunny enters the room humming ,"Blue Jeans."  " That stupid song," I think to myself . "So why aren't you sleeping in your room?"
   "Well I had a nightmare, " I said defensively with fear in my voice with fear in my eyes and trepidation taking all over my body. " I've been watching you Kwon Yuri ," says Sunny teasingly. Just the night before Tiffany had curled her fingers inside of me and I chuckled at the mere thought of it. "Breakfast!"says  Jessica from downstairs. "Coming!" says Tiffany as I chuckle at her response . I was glad to be sleeping with Tiffany because who knows Tiffany never knows when to stop with other girls . After breakfast Tiffany said "To the gym ladies," and she close the door behind her.
     I'm so obsessed with Tiffany I mean I can't help it I got to keep an eye on her so I followed her to the gym without anyone knowing . When she got to the gym Tiffany started a conversation with this with this tall black haired girl with freckles on her face . "She was pretty but not prettier than me," I thought. She said ," Hi my name is Hannah, Hannah , Hannah Bouredes Freyes," she said . O no.  Could it be the hot Honduran supermodel from Pelo Falso. What was she doing in South Korea? "Well, you see I was going to the US and I missread the sign and here I am in South Korea," says Hannah. "Could you please help me out?" insisted Hannah . "Where is that Honduras?" says Tiffany . Suddenly Hannah's supermodel super singer super actress girlfriend Shakira comes comes out  . "What's taking you so long? "asks Shakira . That model introduces Shakira to my Tiffany . "Well you see where kind of dating out I met her when we were singing karaoke in Honduras . We were singing,' Una Noche en el Armario' ." Shakira gave Tiffany a daring look and I couldn't stand it anymore I simply couldn't stand it. I lunged myself at Hannah and ripped all of her hair off. "GET OFF MY TIFFANY!!!!" I YELLED AS I BIT ANA ALL OVER . She knocked me out with one of her high heels . " Atta girl!" said Shakira with her Shakirah voice .  "This is not the end of me!" I tell Anna as I pass out . Anyways the girls continued the conversation as I was passed out . "So will you help me get back to my home country?"asks Hannah .
   "Why did you come to the gym anyways?" asks Shakira o so confused .
    "Well you see I could find a bunch of hot girls to help me in the gym," says Hannah.
     "You are my girlfriend remember that."
     "Come to my place later," winks Tiffany as the long black haired girl exit with her girlfriend Shakira . All of a sudden like a thunderstorm Tiffany noticed me on the ground . With me nearly dead she questioned," Why did you do that?" asks Tiffany.
    " Because I can't help it . I am in love with u."
    " I  love you too," says Tiffany ," but don't ever do that again .I don't want to see my favorite girl getting hurt ."



NO P.O.V


   They went back to their dorm when Tiffany heard a knock on the door . "Open the door for me dopgirls," says Hannita  . As Tiffany opens the door she noticed that Hannah was not accompanied by her girlfriend Shakira  . "Why didnt you bring your super hot girlfriend?" asked Tiffany .
  "Because I thought that she would be an inconvenience towards our little meeting," giving Tiffany a smirk .
   "So how am I supposed to help you get back to Honduras?" asked Tiffany .                          "Simple you come with me to the airport and then come to me come with me to Honduras to work alone and leave the group for a week and we'll have fun over there. There's so many fun places in Honduras . "Sounds like a plan," said Tiffany," but what about Shakira?."
    "Well, you see, Shakira is feeling down and  I don't know she's a little bit moody lately and I don't like that . Pack your bags and i'll see youtomorrow. You're coming with me to Honduras tomorrow," says Hannah as she winked at Tiffany and left the room.
 As Hannnah heads back to Shakira  and her apartment, she hears," No no don't stop there," in a deep manly voice . Say what she thought Shakira didn't fancy men . what is she doing with the man ? Hannah enters and sees Lana Del Rey lying with her Shakira . However, they didn't notice her yet so Lana and Shakira kept talking. "You're all mine now baby." Lana says as she seductively touches Shakiras hair  like she would her own." I taste like Pepsi-Cola," says Lana," in case you wanted to try . " As Shakira tried to take off Lana's sports bra Hanna lunges her lunges herself at Lana and ripped her weave off . "I knew you were a man all along. Ever since I saw you on SNL, I thought that something was off
 Aha, anyways what are you doing in South Korea?"
   " You see I was on a tour for my album Born to Die and I was just visiting my friend Shakira ."
   " Get out of here!" says Hannah as she kicks Lana out of her apartment  .

   Kwon Yuri as always was listening to Tiffany's conversation .

 



Yuris POV:


    I'm just sorry I couldn't help it I can't keep away one second from Tiffany even in the shower I hear every move as she entered the shower cubicle till she exits out. I'm sorry I just I just can't let anything bad happen to her . So anyways I heard that she is going to that country Honduras. I mean where is that?Mexico? I often  question myself . I am so upset.  what can I do? Oh I know what to do! I will go over to Shakira's place and have some fun if you know what I mean . But is she going to Honduras too? Anyways I continued watching the news while TMZ came on and reported that Lana Del Rey was a man . I knew it I knew ever since I watched that SNL performance. I bit myself uncontrollably until I left black and blue bruises all over my body . I just can't even . I passed out in drifted into sleep



Tiffany's P.O.V.


  " Beep beep " I heard outside. It was time.  "but I'm hungry I'm hungry I could eat Tiffany Yuri Jessica Sunny Lana Del but not Hanna." ROARED Jessica angrily as awaited for breakfast . "Too bad I need to go," I said as I got into the taxi that A
Hanita was in. Oh her body I just can't. As I closed the door I heard Jessica let out an ogre roar . Man she was hungry! "Wheres your girlfriend Shakira "I asked daringly. "Oh this trips just for us baby" said Ana just as seductively. Suddenly they started making out. Tiffany could not take Hannas tease . "Were here " said the cab driver . "IM NOT DONE WITH U"



No P.O.V.


    I NEED SOME FOOD" cried Jessica in pain as nobody made her breakfast . Yuri walked down into the kitchen . "Wheres Tiffany" she asks desperately. Jessica is too busy roaring for food. "Okay then" says Yuri . "Wheres tiffany " she asks Sunny again. "She left "



Yuri's P.O.V.


 Thats it. I had a mental breakdown and passed out.



No P.O.V.


"Her condition is critical " said the doctor referring to Yuri . Jessica was still roaring for food . "Please survive " said SeoHyung  .
"I don't know if I can...not without tiffany"

  While waiting for their flight to Honduras Hannah was hungry . To maintain her hot body Hannah ordered a salad . Since they were superstars they awaited their flight in a private lounge. Suddenly they heard Lana Del Rey singing . "Ugh that hitch " Hannah thought . She threw one of the tomatoes in her salad at Lana . "Big dreams , gangster " Lana sang in a deep manly voice . "Ugh you know she's a man" said Hannnah. Tiffany said, "Don't be mean . I know she sounds like one doesn't mean she is one. "
  "Said you had to leave to start your life over " . Suddenly they heard gunshots in a secure airport and Lana started running away. "Get that gangster!" yelled the Korean police in Korean . Unfortunately , Lana got away. "Well, there's South Korea for you " exclaimed Tiffany seductively. "You know I'm getting pretty tired of you saying everything seductively ," Hannah sighed. Suddenly their flight for Honduras was called. Before boarding the flight Ana needed to keep her body in shape so she did squats right before entering the plane .
   "She needs tiffany" says the doctor. "WHERES THE FOOD AROUND HERE " WAILED JESSICA . By now it was 12 pm. At 1  pm every one left to continue their group snsd work . "I need Tiffany " MOANED yuri. She jumped out the window as an attempt to find tiffany before she left to Honduras. Had she left already? What Yuri didn't realize is that she was on the twentieth floor . Shakira caught her. This was a sign . She would make Tiffany jealous with shakira . What Yuri didn't realize is that tiffany was long gone.
  " NOBODYS MAKING ME BREAKFAST !!!!!!!!" yelled Jessica clearly annoyed . Calm down Jessica " said sunny"
Anyways in the plane Ana asked for coffee . The stewardess brought it to her . "Be careful , it's hot ." Said tiffany o so seductively.
  "I've been looking all over South Korea for Anita , " says Shakira in her Shakira voice. "Uh, I think she went to Mexico with Tiffany....alone" "We need to go to Mexico in my private jet!" exclaims Shakira . And off to the airport they went .
What Yuri did not know was that Honduras was not in Mexico but a country itself...
  Jessica began chewing on Tayoeng . "WHEN WILL I GET FOOD !??! " hollered Jessica . By now if was 6pm . It was time to visit Yuri again . Seoying Seojung Yoona Jeojung tayoeng Jessica and Sunny piled into the car . When they got to the hospital they were shocked . Yuri wasnt in her room .
    Finally Jessica decided to get some food on her own . She inserted some Korean money into the vending machine when her snack got stuck. "I NEED FOOD NOW" SHE SAID AS SHE DESTROYED THE MACHINE WITH HER BARE HANDS . The machine would not open . She let out a mighty roar in desperation .
 She let out  mighty heave .


Let me know what you think on the comments! thanks~