1/1 Final

Whispers Of The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost dawn. Kibum walked to the lake for the nth time that day since then. Years he have yearned for love , years he yearned to love. He finally met that person that he could share his soul with.

He drifted slowly across the lake his long , slender fingers gliding softly on the water.

" I'm here , love. Can you hear me?", sounded hollow yet so....serene.

"It's been six years already. I can remember every moment since we met. It's amazing isn't it?" he chuckled softly.

"Wouldn't it be so great if I could see you again , is it not? It's been so long...... I miss you so much" ,  whispered his almost silent voice..

As everytime he was rewarded upon with no answer..

The boy gulped silently to gulp back the sobs that were trying to escape. "You know love, I won that competition. I finally did it. I became a fashion designer. I wish ....I wish....,"he sobbed soundlessly.

 "I wish you were here...... You would have been so happy. You always wanted me to do what I wanted to do. I finally did it , for you. For you only. And yet you left me without even a good-bye. I miss you so much", the boy choked on his sobs.

" I want to show you my designs, my arts. I want you to go to my exhibitions. I want you to accompany me everywhere. I want to hear you mumble soft whispers of love to my ear. I want to hear you mumble my name in your sleep. I want to wake up to your smiling face , to kiss you good morning everyday. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter