Part 1

Meeting New People

You are sitting on your desk and do your homework when the bell rings. You get up to open the door because your parents are working. Your parents are always working. There is not much time you see them. They are very busy persons. You open the door and see a good looking guy.

 

You: Hello.

Guy: Hello... ahm... Can you help me please? I don't know how to get to the SOPA

high school from here...

You: Uh. Of course. You just... (describe him the way)

Guy: Ah. Ok. Thank you! *bow*

You: No problem! *smiles*

 

You are closing the door after the guy turned around and goes. On your way to your room you are thinking about this stranger... wait … … wasn't it … … !!! You are hitting your head. , !!! You say this over and over again.

This guy was Jimin from BTS.

 

On the next day you finish yourself for school while thinking about your meeting with Jimin yesterday. Why he wanted to know the way to the SOPA?

Ah. Yes. Jungkook is going to school there.

 

It's 7 o'clock when you leave the house. You are a little bit to late so you are walking faster. You are thinking about Jimin and BTS again. You are so angry about yourself so you don't look in front of you. And than CRASH. You are falling down. Your head hurts and you carefully touch it with one hand. Somebody gives you his hand to stand up and you thankfully grab it.

 

You: I'm sorry. *bow* (still touching your head)

 

You look up but you can't believe your eyes.

 

Jungkook: Don't say “I'm sorry”. Just say “Thank you”. *smiles*

You: Uh...

Jungkook: Are you ok?

You: My head hurts...

Jungkook: Let me see it... *carefully takes your hand away from your head*

… OMO! You are bleeding!!!

You: What!? O.O

Jungkook: No, no, I'm just kidding! *laugh*

You: …

Jungkook: …

You: … Uhm. … I'm late. I have to go now! Bye!

 

You are turning around and start to run away.

 

You: This was kinda awkward. (saying this to yourself)

 

In school you can't concentrate. At first you met Jimin and talked to him like a normal human, than you crashed into Jungkook and just ran away... What will come next?