Found you

The Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not him the boy started to search the face again. His shiny blonde hair falling in to his tried eyes. He brushed it aside for the 5th time feeling irritated.

Stupid hair He looked at his loving family, his only friends. His beautiful angelic jet black eyes shifted to look at the love birds seated next to him. They were talking about how to spend the night together. He quickly shook his head to erase the things he heard and continued on his searching mission that he left hanging three minutes ago. He stared at the road filling his little heart with hope that he will see his angel's face walking on the pavement. The blonde boy closed his eyes and let the figure to dance on his delicate eye lids. He looked at the beautiful face in front of him carefully. Beautiful face, large big brown eyes glittering like a peaceful star, his full pink lips parting to smile with the blonde boy. He looked more than beautiful. He was this little boy's angel. His sou.......

Taemin! Are you dreaming again? The blonde boy opened his eyes quickly as he heard his name. He stared angrily at the light brown haired boy sending a goofy smile at his direction. His big round specs balancing nicely on his nose.

Oh! Jinki hyung! No! Taemin sighed and looked at the window to watch the people walking, pasing their school building. The breeze blew his shiny blonde hair letting it to fall on his eyes again.

Dino!!! Stoo touching my hair!! You are ruining it! Key pushed jonghyun's hand as Jonghyun tried to his hair again. Key's feline eyes directly shifting on their maknae now. He looked at the poor boy staring past the window whispering something that key couldn't hear. Key hated when the blonde boy started sighing and kept staring at the road. He felt sympathy towards him.

Taemin look at me! Why are you staring at the road? Does it look more beautiful than your hyung? Taemin dropped his eyes to look at his nagging hyung. He hated when key stared to nag at him looking coldly with his feline eyes. Taemin knew at the same time key thinks about him more than the others and love him too. Anyway he is used....  wait... he was adapted to his hyung's nagging style. 

Of course you are beautiful than the road baby! Jonghyun kissed Key's cheek softly making the feline boy to tremble in joy. Key, feeling happy like a high school girl in love, pulled the boy next to him in to his embrace.

Guys!!!! Stop that act! We are in the school cafeteria!!! Not in our apartment!!! Jinki's sharp voice made the love birds to jump back to present.

Onew! Find someone for you too. You'll feel what we feel! Jonghyun's soft sweat voice made Taemin's heart to ache in pain. He was finding his someone too.

I already have! Jinki winked at key and quickly balanced his round large specs before it could fall on to his precious food. Chicken!

Who? Luna? Key's almighty diva tone made everyone to look at Onew. Taemin felt impatient to hear Jinki's answer. If it so, He is digging his own pit!. Onew was still munching his chicken looking down. He is not going to lift his head from the KFC box. Jinki's silence made key to burn in anger. He always hated when people ignore to answer his questions.

LEE JINKI!!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL IS THAT? Jinki quickly looked at Key's angry feline eyes.

What? It made key angrier.

I already have! THAT! Key's voice ran to a high pitched tone. Taemin looked at his angry hyung warring. But thanks to Jjong, key is always calm, specially in the brunette's arms. 

Baby! Calm down man! It's not Luna! He is trying to make you angry! Jinki smirked as he saw Jonghyun's angry warning glare to stop his joke.

Oh! You all hate her? Poor Luna! She's a good girl but I was talking about my chicken. So, please excuse me! I need to love my girl a beautiful smile flashed on Taemin's face as he felt his heart ease. Thank god Onew hyung never liked anyone more than his chicken...

Taemin pulled his books on to his chest as the bell rang to signal interval is over. Jinki groaned hearing the bell too. He was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter