Don't

No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Taeyeon-Sunny-Tiffany’s Dorm

“Yah, taeng. Have you seen this ?” Taeyeon stopped reading and turn to her bestfriend, giving a ‘what’ look. Tiffany’s face looks bitter and she finally knows that it’s not some of her lame joke.

Tiffany gave her cellphone to Taeyeon. “Check this out.”

Taeyeon observes Fany’s phone and read the article. Even the title on that headline article has made her gasped. She looked at fanny and mumbled, “Jinjja ?”

“I don’t know. We don’t know.” Tifanny said. “does heechul oppa know about this ?”

Taeyeon shrugged. “I don’t think so, but I’ll ask him later.”

“then, Do we have to ask…”

“Don’t. Just….don’t.”

 ***

At Dressing Room of ‘S’ Magazine

“Here, it’s been ringing since then.”

“Thanks, unnie.” Krystal give a smile to the stylist unnie who did her make up for the photoshoot. She still had her hair done right now.

She looked at the caller id and sighed. She has been making her phone silent for this past hours, for a certain reason.

“Yobose..”

“Ya ! Jung Soojung !”

“Keep down your voice, kkamjong. I’m not in the mood and I’m tired.”

“Mian, jungie. But, really…can I get to the point ?”

“I need it too. Spill.”

“I guess you’ve known what would I say. So….is it true ? I know it has been hard for you, after Sooyeon noona departed and…”

“Thanks, jongin.” She massaged her temple. “But…I got confused too. About this. About everything.”

“Himnae, soojung-ah. You’re a tough girl, right ? What about Qian noona ? How does she react ?”

“I even rarely see her. We have personal schedule, she’s in China. But knowing her, she would be nagging right now.”

“She is a good leader tough.” Jongin chuckled.

“Yeah.”

“Hey, I saw your photos, cover girl. Uri soojung has gotten prettier huh ?”

“Do you wanna die ?”

“Hahaha. I missed that curse of yours. Smile, ice princess !”

“Gomawo, jongin-ah. Really.”

“That’s what friends for.”

“Anyway, I think you have to comfort someone else. I guess he need it more. Calm him down.”

He chuckled. “Arraseo.”

***

At Shinee’s Dorm

“Oh, Jongin-goon. What brings you here ? You’ve been busy with album promotion, right.” a browned hair guy smiled to the younger one after opening the dorm’s door.

“I just wanna visit my hyungs. How are you, jinki hyung ? I miss you.”

“Eiiii, this guy, jinjja. Geotjimal. You never ever miss me, you always be with our maknae. You don’t even bring me any food.” He said, pouting cutely.

“Hahaha. Mianhaeyo, I forgot to bring your favourite chicken. But I still love you, tough.”

“Omo omo ! this guy. I wonder how many girls have fallen into your sweet words.” Onew pretend to gasp. Kai laughed with it.

“By the way, hyung. Have you…seen the news ?” Kai said after sitting himself down on the couch comfortably.

Onew tilted his head. “What news ? I was busy for comeback preparation. What ? Is there something big happening ?”

Jongin’s bright face turn dark. “Then, I guess he hasn’t seen it.”

“Nugu ? Who doesn’t see what ? I’m dizzy. My brain doesn’t have enough nutrition nowadays.”

“Igeo, hyung.” Kai handed him his tablet. Choi Sulli is reported to be withdrawing from F(x) and focusing her acting career.

A goofy look that plastered on Onew’s face disappeared. “Is it true ?”

“That’s shoking, to know that she is my bestfriend, I thought she is my friend.”

“Then, taemin….did he…?”

“That’s what I’m currently worrying about. He would freak out.”

Onew patted Kai’s shoulder. “Taemin is mature enough to act like one. I trust him. Don’t think too much, jongin-ah. There must be a reason. She is a good dongsaeng for me too, I wish the best for her. But again, she has the right to decide her path.”

“Doesn’t she think about the fans ? At least, contact us, but everyone doesn’t know her whereabout. I know she needs time, but really….it’s chaos here.”

“Yeah, every rumours caused a chaos. It will shut down eventually. The point is…Whether it’s right or wrong, it’s her decision.” Onew said firmly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter